Cycling in Fog

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Report them to the police.

Being an arsehole isn't a criminal offense or the roads would be almost empty as would this forum. I think the police have more important things to do, like ruin young people's lives with criminal records for having 2p of weed on them.

Not really. I kept my cool and looked like a chilled out cool person for not ramming into them. I came out the better person, I think everyone who witnessed it will agree.

Hey TJ you used to be cool but odd and a little emotional, but now you passed your driving test you are just a complete arsehole like all other arseholes but one who likes cats so definitely no longer worth watching meltdown.

Not really. I kept my cool and looked like a chilled out cool person for not ramming into them. I came out the better person, I think everyone who witnessed it will agree.

Then proved you weren't really a chilled out cool person about it by posting an insane rant on here.

Then proved you weren't really a chilled out cool person about it by posting an insane rant on here.

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't." - Hamlet Act 2, Scene 2

I was thinking about this AC, today wasn't the best this morning with fog over the island so I can't defend the cyclist you saw. However, to get from Ramsey to the top of the mountain for some cyclists could take over an hour and yet when they set off it could have been fair weather in Ramsey so they set off with good intentions and got caught out by the weather. Nothing you can do then but to carry on. Just a thought. If however you are MB, just fucking kill the fuckers...because that's dead hard.

Nothing you can do then but to carry on.

Or check the weather forecast before setting off.

Or the matrix displays before you set off up the mountain - I am sure they all say the same/similar - certainly warned of 'FOG' heading out of Ramsey towards mountain way. The webcams can give you a good idea too. I'm not sure where the cyclist I encountered on the mountain joined the mountain but just a glance towards the mountain - without of any media/technology - I could tell it was going to be grim. No excuse for this chap this morning - downright irresponsible/dangerous to himself and other road users.

I'm not sure where the cyclist I encountered on the mountain joined the mountain but just a glance towards the mountain - without of any media/technology - I could tell it was going to be grim. No excuse for this chap this morning - downright irresponsible/dangerous to himself and other road users.

That about sums up the average cyclist: irresponsible, dangerous, and completely ignorant not only to other road users but even to the weather. How dare the weather infringe on a cyclist's road entitlements.

Archived