Cycling in Fog

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was once driving near Jurby and happened upon a number of cyclists (approximately two dozen) being followed by what I think was a Range Rover or similar 4x4 (was a while back now). Any time I went to overtake (safely I may add, with plenty of visibility) he swerved violently into the middle of the road to block me. I ended up passing less safely (though still fine) by passing on a corner exit. At which point he beeped and flashed his lights and gestured out of the window. How he believes I was the bad guy in this exchange is something I will never know.

.....yet again can you define what y'all mean by 4x4? An off road vehicle, a tractor, a lifestyle vehicle, a normal saloon car with four wheel drive, a quad, a Rhino, a breakdown truck, an army vehicle???????

I say again that some of us couldn't do our work without a 4x4 off/on road vehicle!

Equally, what do you mean by cyclist? A commuter, a lifestyle adjunct, a posing two wheeler, a mountain bike, a kid having fun on a velocipede, a racing machine???Just what? please define your terms.

Or do y'all just criticise all of them?

.....yet again can you define what y'all mean by 4x4? An off road vehicle, a tractor, a lifestyle vehicle, a normal saloon car with four wheel drive, a quad, a Rhino, a breakdown truck, an army vehicle???????

I say again that some of us couldn't do our work without a 4x4 off/on road vehicle!

Equally, what do you mean by cyclist? A commuter, a lifestyle adjunct, a posing two wheeler, a mountain bike, a kid having fun on a velocipede, a racing machine???Just what? please define your terms.

Or do y'all just criticise all of them?

Chelsea tractors.

You know the ones that are 10ft wide and can only be driven 3ft behind the car in front. Most driven by fools with more money than driving skill.

Archived