Cycling in Fog

Not really.

The fact is that whilst cyclists might think they have equal rights on the road ( and many act like they fucking own it) the long and short of it is that a cyclist isn't winning an argument with a car or wagon.

You won't get any points for "being in the right" when you're dead.

I cycle quite a bit,

Now that doesn't surprise me. You have that demeanor about you. (and you're as thick as fuck)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really.

The fact is that whilst cyclists might think they have equal rights on the road ( and many act like they fucking own it) the long and short of it is that a cyclist isn't winning an argument with a car or wagon.

You won't get any points for "being in the right" when you're dead.

I cycle quite a bit, but I also drive cars and the occasional wagon. You're a twit.

You forgot the "if you had motorcycled as many miles as I have........ " .probablly more than any other poster on the site?flowers.gif

You forgot the "if you had motorcycled as many miles as I have........ " .probablly more than any other poster on the site?flowers.gif

All hail the non sequitur king!

So how many cyclists on here cycle when it's cacking it down like today? Do you take the day off and troll Internet forums?

Beating off some stiff competiton!

You forgot the "if you had motorcycled as many miles as I have........ " .probablly more than any other poster on the site?:flowers:

So how many cyclists on here cycle when it's cacking it down like today? Do you take the day off and troll Internet forums?

Beating off

I didn't ask what you do.

.........................I had to really struggle through Ballaugh with the tractor and trailer this morning, why? Oh yes, it was a row of parked vans and cars from the shop almost down to the church.

Oh wait a minute, they were the support vehicles for a bicycle race. Hmm, they must have forgotten that folks live and work in Ballaugh and some of us have to use mighty vehicles every day.

OR maybe they are so wrapped up in their non essential hobby fantasies that they couldn't care a shit about the normal users of roads in this area...........humph !!

Beating off other stiff cyclists I more like it.

Beating off other stiff cyclists I more like it.

You more like beating off cyclists? I can see why you find a man in Lycra so distracting.

Archived