Cycling in Fog

Bloody hell it doesn't do to slag off cyclists on a wet Sunday afternoon. It seems lycra is not waterproof & they're all on here frothing at the mouth defending their "sport" , despite the obvious dangers.

Dunno, looks like not proofreading posts is more dangerous for you biggrin.png

How so?

You've done it again, clearly should have been "How so!"

If you say so sparky - hey I think the rain has stopped.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you keep mentioning it, time & time again - you must be very proud of your achievement.

It isn't an achievement. I just like to pass on the benefit of my extensive experience.

Yes I've noticed.

Ironically (again) I think I've only mentioned it twice. You and paswt have mentioned it far more than me.

But you keep mentioning it, time & time again - you must be very proud of your achievement.

It isn't an achievement. I just like to pass on the benefit of my extensive experience.

Yes I've noticed.

Ironically (again) I think I've only mentioned it twice. You and paswt have mentioned it far more than me.

Yes but what you think & reality are very rarely the same thing, fucking wheni.

Another typo or did you cut off the end of this post?

Are you popping down to the cycling club?

Gird your loins!

Another typo or did you cut off the end of this post?

Ah so spelling pedantry is your new humorous replacement for masturbation & carer jokes is it? How very modern of you. I bet you all have a good giggle at the improper use of grammar while you're cycling around in your big groups.

Are you popping down to the cycling club?

No I'm going to stay here & watch some paint dry. It'll be just as interesting but it'll save me putting two stone on & buying a bike.

I bet that one keeps your cycling chums chortling for may a mile, what a card you are Bobbie. wink.png

I seem to have hit a nerve with my harmless joshing. No offence meant, I'm sure no-one believes you have multiple onanistic cyclist relationships.

Not at all old bean, non taken - I'm just glad I've discovered yours, Mr.S's & MTP'S weakness, fat sweaty men in lycra. Interesting to note that the three most vocal naysayers in a number of recent thread are all cyclists - small world.

Archived