Cycling in Fog

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on now, we all make the occasional spelling mistake, you're not claiming to be perfect on that front too are you?

Oh come on now, you made a typo in a post where you were correcting grammar and expected nobody to pick up on it?!

If you can find a typo in one of my posts where I'm correcting grammar I'll give up cycling. Happy hunting.

Oh come on now, we all make the occasional spelling mistake, you're not claiming to be perfect on that front too are you?

Oh come on now, you made a typo in a post where you were correcting grammar and expected nobody to pick up on it?!

If you can find a typo in one of my posts where I'm correcting grammar I'll give up cycling. Happy hunting.

Oh I see, well spotted. Shame you're too far up your own ass to notice the context in which I was correcting the grammar (not something I'd normally do) ie. your bumchum Bobby's pedantry from earlier in the thread. I'm sure he'll fill you in at cycling club (and explain as well).

Oh I see, well spotted. Shame you're too far up your own ass to notice the context in which I was correcting the grammar (not something I'd normally do) ie. your bumchum Bobby's pedantry from earlier in the thread. I'm sure he'll fill you in at cycling club (and explain as well).

Are you upset prescious?

Archived