Cycling in Fog

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.........................I had to really struggle through Ballaugh with the tractor and trailer this morning, why? Oh yes, it was a row of parked vans and cars from the shop almost down to the church.

Oh wait a minute, they were the support vehicles for a bicycle race. Hmm, they must have forgotten that folks live and work in Ballaugh and some of us have to use mighty vehicles every day.

OR maybe they are so wrapped up in their non essential hobby fantasies that they couldn't care a shit about the normal users of roads in this area...........humph !!

amazing how you've just forgot that its been closed for 2 weeks for the TT, at least the fucking road is open.....fuck me

There really is a lot of hatred between cyclists and car drivers, cyclists and pedestrians, cyclists and horse riders, cyclists and motorbike riders .......

but yeh, it's the car drivers, pedestrians, horse riders and motorbike riders who are at fault.

Response to Gizo.

I would hate to fuck you ! The TT was organised, routes and times published, all in advance. Plenty of opportunity to work around it.

I saw nothing about the bike race or the fact that the road would be dangerously choked with parked vehicles.

I also said, 'maybe' !

Maybe your response makes my second scenario most likely ?

Cyclists are fine, if they give the road the consideration it deserves. Same with car drivers, bike riders, scooterists, horse riders and even those who dare to drive the G-Wiz around Douglas.

It's when you act stupid that it's a bad thing. Whether it's a wagon doing 10mph up the Mountain and refusing to let anyone pass, or a cyclist who has not the sense to use some lights or maybe avoid the fog, you're still being a tit.

Thou shalt not criticise cycling!

Go on, tell them how you drive a car as well as ride your bike.

And ride a motorbike and walk...

Though it's riding a bike that you gets the action, seems a potent cocktail of physical strength, stamina, vulnerability and lycra gets everyone horny, don't hate the player hate the game.

Response to Gizo.

I would hate to fuck you ! The TT was organised, routes and times published, all in advance. Plenty of opportunity to work around it.

I saw nothing about the bike race or the fact that the road would be dangerously choked with parked vehicles.

I also said, 'maybe' !

The races are organised and published. Roads are not 'dangerously choked', they were parked. follow the parish walk fella then you'll see busy roads. Anyway they are not wrapped up in there non essential hobbies, they are enjoying themselves. You should try it some time.

Response to Gizo.

I also said, 'maybe' !

The races are organised and published. Roads are not 'dangerously choked', they were parked. follow the parish walk fella then you'll see busy roads. Anyway they are not wrapped up in there non essential hobbies, they are enjoying themselves. You should try it some time.

rIhXOMe.jpg

Archived