Manx Butter

TheDruid-3X3

Forenie Good Evening:

There is a lot of Cattle Farms on the Isle of Mann and I was just wondering if there is a Dairy Industry producing Milk, Butter or Ice Cream as well.

I know there is a Cattle Industry on Mann since I ate Manx Beef mixed with Stew in Peel Camping Park when I was there.

3X3

Someone on our BowlandCentral.com Forums made a statement that they had a Hate On for English, Irish and EU Butter:

http://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127360

So I did a quick bit of Research into what sort of Dairy Industry there is on our Mann so that the BC Forums Member 'Dordie' could know that there is a Manx Butter he could get hold of.

Also to give our Manx Dairy Industry a small dose of Free Publicity. :)

3X3

How strange. When I saw the comment about carton size I assumed it was around 2 pints but checked with Mr Google (who confirmed) before posting. Today he's changed his tune it seems...

How strange. When I saw the comment about carton size I assumed it was around 2 pints but checked with Mr Google (who confirmed) before posting. Today he's changed his tune it seems...

Remember American pints are only 16 fl oz (UK standardised on 20 fl oz later). Still doesn't quite come to 950ml, maybe you're allowing for a decent head?

Archived