Digital Piano

wrighty

Kawai Digital Piano for sale - one of the Concert Artist series, which is their professional range. The CA-71 was produced between 2007 and 2010. The current updated equivalent model sells for £1839 new. It's in perfect working order, and in excellent condition. The user manual can be found here. There should be an advert on Manx net classifieds soon if it works. Any queries PM me. It's difficult to price these items - I'm thinking along the lines of £750, but I'll consider any sensible offers. Buyer collects - it dismantles to fit in a (large) car - although I could help with that if you drive a mini or similar smile.png

Kawai%20CA71.jpg

http://www.manx.net/classifieds/musical-instruments/advert/758523/digital-piano-kawai-ca71

Because everyone has the space and budget for a Steinway Grand...

Kawai is good kit. I have one of their digital pianos. Mine's white to match my Saturday Night Fever outfit.

And here's the Rachmaninov on a proper piano, rather than a toy one.

Well if we're playing that game here's the same, played on my 'real' piano

https://www.facebook.com/ian.wright.94009841/videos/1199558226734790/

My Bechstein gets tuned every 6 months and needs a bit of maintenance every now and then. The Kawai never goes out of tune, can make 60 different sounds including I think 12 different piano tones, and is hardly a toy since it has a fully weighted velocity sensitive keyboard, with many other features such as recording capability and built in lessons. I'm selling it because my daughter is going away to university soon and we don't really need 2 pianos in the house any more. It's a far better musical instrument than for example the knackered old 'real' upright piano I learned on as a kid. I hope someone else will get some use out of it.

Archived