Douglas South

Mission

You don't know how he knows his name. If hillsheppard didn't want the incident talked about online then he probably wouldn't have brought it up on here himself.

It's on his badge. "David Cretney MLC" :thumbsup:

Edit to add smiley.

Who the hell walks around in public - even electioneering - wearing a bloody name badge, with title? What a pretentious knob. In fact, that's what the sodding badge should say..."David Cretney - Pretentious Knob". Let's push the boat out and make it mandatory for all candidates; both sitting members and hopefuls..."John Houghton - homophobe bully"; "David Fowler - by Christ I'm whacky"; "Michele Inglis - correct, I'm taking the piss"; "Leonard Singer - I give lizards a bad name". The scope is endless.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know how he knows his name. If hillsheppard didn't want the incident talked about online then he probably wouldn't have brought it up on here himself.

It's on his badge. "David Cretney MLC" thumbsup.gif

Edit to add smiley.

Who the hell walks around in public - even electioneering - wearing a bloody name badge, with title? What a pretentious knob. In fact, that's what the sodding badge should say..."David Cretney - Pretentious Knob". Let's push the boat out and make it mandatory for all candidates; both sitting members and hopefuls..."John Houghton - homophobe bully"; "David Fowler - by Christ I'm whacky"; "Michele Inglis - correct, I'm taking the piss"; "Leonard Singer - I give lizards a bad name". The scope is endless.

Sorry Uhtred, I was joking that Cretney only knows his OWN name be referring to his badge every day.

It was just the way Mr Sausages worded his post.

BUT, your idea is spot on.thumbsup.gif

Edit to add smiley.

Sorry Uhtred, I was joking that Cretney only knows his OWN name be referring to his badge every day.

BUT, your idea is spot on.:thumbsup:

Looks like I need a badge too.."Thick twat Uhtred - can't read posts"!

Edit to add smiley.

I doubt "thick" is one of your traits.thumbsup.gif

Edit to add smiley.

BUT, your idea is spot on.:thumbsup:

I doubt "thick" is one of your traits.:thumbsup:

Too kind, but I'll ask the badge makers to revise it to "Aging old fool who ain't as quick as previously"

Edit to add smiley.

I doubt "thick" is one of your traits.thumbsup.gif

Too kind, but I'll ask the badge makers to revise it to "Aging old fool who ain't as quick as previously"

See if you can get a discount for quantity. (put me down for one and Kopek too )

Cat Turner needs to wind her neck in too.

Moronic bint thumbsup.gif

More importantly, the so called "bint" ( not my term ) with Cretney is a company director/owner who lives in a council house in Hillside Ave. Lynn Sirdefield - MLP

How does that work then, when so many people are working for minimum wage and are paying silly money to rent in the private sector ?

Do some folk not have a conscience?

Lynn Sirdefield - "You are so right and luckily the general population are decent people and will never visit that sort of site anyway"

We are not decent people.

well... obviously

Why should David Cretney NOT canvass on behalf of a candidate HE supports?

If other candidates feel that this is an unfair advantage, why are they not standing on an MLP ticket to gain Cretneys support?

Farmhill is only a ''Willaston boys dun good'' estate, are they willing to forget their ''good working class stock'' background to vote Tory??? Or even Lib Van??

This is not an endorsement of one or any particular candidate, terms and conditions apply, I cannot control the weather but I hope for a good weekend, money back is not guarrateed and I would add to all and sundry readers praaaaaappppp!!!

I heard that interview Stu did with David fowler the other day. I don't know How (or if) Stu managed to keep a straight face!

The candidate sounded like a dead ringer for "Eric Pode of Croydon".

Theme Park for the IOM? LEGOLAND Windsor gets 2 million+ visitors a year, and why would people from the North drive down there when they could just "nip across" to the Island? Cost of petrol versus cost of flights/ferries?

Windsor/Maidenhead has a population of approx. 145,000 against our 85,000, and it has a rather large catchment area nearby - Greater London, with several million residents and visitors.

LEGOLAND Windsor covers an area of 150 acres. Where would you put that on the Island?

Where would you accommodate the huge number of visitors this would apparently bring in?

Then you could have dolphins at the Marine Centre in Peel. Oh yeh? People on this forum complain enough about tram horses. What would they think about a few caged dolphins?

IQ of 164? Is that a negative 164?

Have a laugh. Listen to him at http://www.manxradio.com/election-2016/candidates-2016-folder/david-fowler-douglas-central-2016/

Archived