Douglas South

Mission

I agree. And as a Douglas south voter I'm all for anyone who can keep Malarkey out .

-

"gettafa", you ticked "like" to that post above, so I have to ask you,

a, Did you like what was there before I deleted it?

b, Did you like the fact that I deleted it, or

c, Do you think I say it best, when I say nothing at all?

If it's "c", You are Ronan Keating and I claim my £5 thumbsup.gif

I just saw the quote and thought it deserved a like especially as it came from me ol' mucker notwell. He's got one thing right anyway.

Anyway, Malarkey - like a bombastic David Quirk but without the intelligence.

Did he offer a reasoned response?

he just backed out muttering something about not being MHK for this area,i was livid and said you (mhk's) have ALL fucked this island up now fuck off.

The MHKs along with a legion of civil servants have done very well thank you and have lined their nests for the future out of the Isle of man's VAT bonanza. You lot can just fuck off. But we need you to return us to do some more nest lining.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've just had cretney and some woman at the door,i told him straight he had already fucked the island up,now fuck off and do not darken my door again,fucking muppets.

You might like to know that Mr Cretney is taking the piss out of you on IOM News and Politics, as well as partially identifying you.

i've just had cretney and some woman at the door,i told him straight he had already fucked the island up,now fuck off and do not darken my door again,fucking muppets.

You might like to know that Mr Cretney is taking the piss out of you on IOM News and Politics, as well as partially identifying you.

Ace. That's brilliant. If it's any consolation HS I'd have told him to fuck off as well. Disgusting that he baby sits candidates on the doorstep as if to add credibility to their candidacy. What a tosser.

I think it is a disgrace that an MLC should be on such a mixed up site as that and mentioning people by name.

FFS, people who live in glass houses etc, (Dave !!!!!!) should keep their gob shut and engage the brain first.

Edit to add that I thought it funny that Cat Turner was insulted being referred to as "a bint" ohmy.png

hillsheperd seems a pretty calm level headed type of guy. i predict he will take this news in his stride

If it was me he named, I would be seeking advice from the Data Protection body over Cretney's use of the information he has obtained from the voters list.

That guy just is not bright. This man is in our revising chamber FFS.

hillsheperd seems a pretty calm level headed type of guy. i predict he will take this news in his stride

If it was me he named, I would be seeking advice from the Data Protection body over Cretney's use of the information he has obtained from the voters list.

What do you think he's done wrong?

Well, he closed Moochers for a start.

He has obtained HS's name from the voters list and used it to score points on some stupid "social" media site.( or with CT )

That is, at best childish and at worst devious, maybe even illegal ? He needs to grow up and shut up.

You don't know how he knows his name. If hillsheppard didn't want the incident talked about online then he probably wouldn't have brought it up on here himself.

It's on his badge. "David Cretney MLC" thumbsup.gif

Edit to add smiley.

Cat Turner needs to wind her neck in too.

Moronic bint thumbsup.gif

I find it very hard to believe that so many people with very short memories are going around knocking on voters' doors.

Do they really think we forget things that quickly?

Archived