Labour and Tory Leadership Races

Chinahand

Good appointments so far to the new Cabinet. It's bold to make Bojo the new Foreign Secretary. She wouldn't gamble on him if she wasn't convinced he could carry it off. I think he'll rise to it and it could be the making of him.

I think it's absolutely inspired!

They won't have the faintest clue how how to deal with him....

If you ever wanted to turn the tragedy of Brexit into farce - this is it!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i firmly predict a fresh, new , humanitarian or perhaps even human approach to the middle east with theresa pretending to run the show.

it fills me with hope for peace and love in our time. once we have exterminated every bastard man woman and child that thinks otherwise it's going to be great , you'll see. an absolute shoe-in for the first ever person to hold the illustrious rear of the year and it's slightly less but still reasonably impressive high brow counterpart the nobel peace prize in the same calendar year

Brexit isn't a tragedy. It's the best thing that's happened in decades. Why are you so parochial?

Well, in your opinion it is. Because that's all the above is - your opinion.

Myself and some sixteen million others think that a trading nation deliberately making it difficult to go to market is plain stupidity...

Brexit isn't a tragedy. It's the best thing that's happened in decades. Why are you so parochial?

Myself and some sixteen million others think that a trading nation deliberately making it difficult to go to market is plain stupidity...

we can now trade with the other 93% of the world

without asking mr drunckers permission,wtf were our politicians thinking about joining this closed shop of losers.

We could before.

Only under EU rules. And we can still trade with the bit that's in the EU. It's in their interests that we do. Don't listen to yesterday's whingers clinging to the old bureaucratic order. They'll all be independent nations again one day soon anyway.

"Can trade" and "Can trade with the same preferential rates we had before" are not the same thing.

"Can trade" and "Can trade with the same preferential rates we had before" are not the same thing.

Why would they put hurdles in the way when they sell more to us than they buy from us?

We should have a sweep on the date of the second referendum. I'm going for November 2017.

Do you think the EU will still be there by then? Maybe bring it forward a bit to be on the safe side.

Not worried. In the great tradition of MF economic predictions (euro collapsed by end of 2012...) it will probably last a thousand years.

Self-awarded bonus points for the indirect Godwin.

Archived