NASA Puts Juno Into Jupiter Orbit...

ManxTaxPayer

Whenever they find intelligent life here, they declare war on it, so you're probably right. The likelihood is this planet has already been visited by intelligent life and they're here to make sure we don't get out there. The fact we've not sent people further than the moon (if you believe that happened at all) is proof of that. Seems we've been warned off wandering beyond a certain point.

they can send things to Jupiter but I can't get a mobile phone signal in laxey. mental lol

This is actually a very deep and profound comment. I bet it gets ignored. Mine always do.

Chinahand is an intellectual lightweight who likes to show off how smart he is but but refuses to reply to people smarter than him. x

You can guarantee that if we find intelligent life out there we will declare war on it.

They, in return, won't find much intelligent life back this way.

You can guarantee that if we find intelligent life out there we will declare war on it.

They, in return, won't find much intelligent life back this way.

Well, not at your house. You don't speak for us all.

The fact we've not sent people further than the moon (if you believe that happened at all) is proof of that. Seems we've been warned off wandering beyond a certain point.

Don't start that cobblers again. You'll have Gerry here.

Archived