Chilcott report

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There'd be a point in posting a link to what you're talking about. You could be talking a sequel to Minority Report or anything for all I know. And no I'm not going to Google it. I'm not doing your job for you.

There'd be a point in posting a link to what you're talking about. You could be talking a sequel to Minority Report or anything for all I know. And no I'm not going to Google it. I'm not doing your job for you.

It has been slightly overshadowed by Brexit in recent days but The Chilcott Report is due to be published tomorrow.

Its the report that has cost tax payers millions and has been purposely delayed for YEARS until the right moment, i.e. just after a Brexit is perhaps the best possible time, what a coincidence...I wonder how it will spin DR David Kelly's (the man who knew there were no WMD) murder suicide that was rather convenient for Blair's BS excuse to go to war .

It's a report into the optimum night-time temperature for new borns.

Gerry, just to save everyone some time can you tell us what major historical events you actually believe happened the way they appear in the average history textbook?

He's right. Very few if any historical events happened the way they appear in the average POS history textbook. In fact, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of major historical events don't appear in them at all.

Archived