'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice

slinkydevil

Expect more of the same in the future. When you invite uncivilised brutes into your home, expect no less. The leftist social engineers who opened up the borders to these people in their great social experiment have blood on their hands.

Expect more of the same in the future. When you invite uncivilised brutes into your home, expect no less. The leftist social engineers who opened up the borders to these people in their great social experiment have blood on their hands.

This IS the future. Great idea. Let's bring in millions of Muslims and forget the fact that Islam and Christianity have been in a death fight for over a thousand years.

And yet British Police were pilloried for having a mock terrorist shouting in Arabic during an exercise.

This is close to becoming warlike. Time to start putting the Political Correctitudes away and face some realities and facts. RIP to all those innocents in Nice.

This is close to becoming warlike. Time to start putting the Political Correctitudes away and face some realities and facts. RIP to all those innocents in Nice.

The profile of this guy emerging so far does not make him seem like like an Islamic terrorist. Which is the implication here, I believe.

Shouldn't we wait to see whether this if it turns out to be genuine Islamic terrorism - rather than a mentally sick person doing a terrorist inspired thing which the terrorists may or may not claim. They never claimed the Egypt air crash - despite some here frothing that it was clearly Islamic - and that seems to have been caused by a fire.

Also - isn't all terrorism basically a manifestation and symptom of mental illness? And wouldn't that perhaps be the best way of undermining it - to report it as that? Yet another mad person killed people.

The profile of this guy emerging so far does not make him seem like like an Islamic terrorist. Which is the implication here, I believe.

Shouldn't we wait to see whether this if it turns out to be genuine Islamic terrorism - rather than a mentally sick person doing a terrorist inspired thing which the terrorists may or may not claim. They never claimed the Egypt air crash - despite some here frothing that it was clearly Islamic - and that seems to have been caused by a fire.

Also - isn't all terrorism basically a manifestation and symptom of mental illness? And wouldn't that perhaps be the best way of undermining it - to report it as that? Yet another mad person killed people.

Cognitive dissonance

Cognitive dissonance

That's intersting. Are you saying that the suspect represents this mental duality - or my post?

Also - and no disrespect - but haven't you previously seemed to justify or excuse certain terrorism whilst condeming other terrorism (haven't you previously defended IRA terrorism as somehow different? When clearly it is the same). Please forgive me if I am wrong about that - perhaps it was another poster.

I'm not advocating the bombing of anybody. Nor do I subscribe to the theory that this psychotic devotion to Islam is any sort of mental illness.

The fact is that Radical Islam has effectively declared war on Western society. Some time ago. We need to recognise the seriousness of that in every quarter?

Cognitive dissonance

That's intersting. Are you saying that the suspect represents this mental duality - or my post?

Also - and no disrespect - but haven't you previously seemed to justify or excuse certain terrorism whilst condeming other terrorism (haven't you previously defended IRA terrorism as somehow different? When clearly it is the same). Please forgive me if I am wrong about that - perhaps it was another poster.

Don't get me started on the IRA, those bastards tried to kill my wife and 2 kids when they bombed Euston Station way back ,It's personal .

it shouldn't be though paswt. they did kill one of my friends but it wasn't directly personalised to him. just what they perceived him to represent. had you been born in the middle east and seen your family actually wiped out while people thousands of miles away cheered into their television sets then it would probably be quite hard to forgive too. i hope you not take offence to any of that paswt definitely not my intention. the "troubles" was a filthy war, dirty dealings and dirty actions on all sides. and stoked in no small part by the british government(s) and intelligence services. i recommend you read the dirty war by martin dillon

Archived