Krauts reap the whirlwind

hillshepherd

Bravo Merkel. I see last night that the BBC were saying we mustn't jump to conclusions about his motives. True to form Auntie.

i noticed that statement by police,"we dont have any MOTIVE yet",they make you fucking laugh,but its to be expected,i believe the german press have been censored regarding the reporting of IMMIGRANTS lawlessness of all description.

Bravo Merkel. I see last night that the BBC were saying we mustn't jump to conclusions about his motives. True to form Auntie.

The headline on BBC news website is "German train axe attacker 'had IS flag'". They're hardly playing down the apparent terrorism links.

i noticed that statement by police,"we dont have any MOTIVE yet",they make you fucking laugh,but its to be expected,i believe the german press have been censored regarding the reporting of IMMIGRANTS lawlessness of all description.

Do you read a lot of German press? How did you find learning the language? I'm about three years into learning it and still find it tough sometimes.

The headline on BBC news website is "German train axe attacker 'had IS flag'". They're hardly playing down the apparent terrorism links.

They can't now as there is too much evidence. I did say "last night".

I.e. before they had the evidence.

I.e. before they had the evidence.

No. They knew where he came from and that he was a refugee. It wasn't a massive leap.

Archived