Surrey BC Drug Overdoses

TheDruid-3X3

http://vancouversun.com/news/crime/36-drug-overdoses-in-one-weekend-prompt-warning-from-surrey-health-officials

And I ended up in the center of it all!

I got out of my Car to go inside when I noticed a Woman pulling some guy out onto the Lawn just outside my Balcony. I thought at first that she had run over some guy with her Car. But when I came running, I realized that she was pulling the guy out of the Passenger Seat of the Car.

I ran up and did First Aid Primary Survey (I have had Emergency First Aid Training) and realized that the guy had No Pulse or Respirations.

I started doing Chest Compressions and pressing on his Chest to get the Air Out and then I would lift him up to re-expand his Chest getting some Air in. I had no Pocket Mask or Micro Shield to protect myself from his Koodies as I had no idea about his Oral Hygiene, so I did not give any Mouth to Mouth Assisted Respirations.

His GF rang the Emergency Services and when they showed up, I screamed for Bag Valve Mask Respirator with 10 Lpm Oxygen.

The Firemen got out their Resuscitation Equipment and administered the Drug Antidote Injection and the guy came back to Breathing and Heart Beats.

So using my CPR kept the guy from Dying long enough for the EMT Services to come and get the guy Revived.

That was last Friday and it was last Friday that I became a Small Time Hero for saving this Guy's Life from an Overdose from Smoking his Crack Cocaine.

3X3

http://vancouversun.com/news/crime/36-drug-overdoses-in-one-weekend-prompt-warning-from-surrey-health-officials

And I ended up in the center of it all!

I got out of my Car to go inside when I noticed a Woman pulling some guy out onto the Lawn just outside my Balcony. I thought at first that she had run over some guy with her Car. But when I came running, I realized that she was pulling the guy out of the Passenger Seat of the Car.

I ran up and did First Aid Primary Survey (I have had Emergency First Aid Training) and realized that the guy had No Pulse or Respirations.

I started doing Chest Compressions and pressing on his Chest to get the Air Out and then I would lift him up to re-expand his Chest getting some Air in. I had no Pocket Mask or Micro Shield to protect myself from his Koodies as I had no idea about his Oral Hygiene, so I did not give any Mouth to Mouth Assisted Respirations.

His GF rang the Emergency Services and when they showed up, I screamed for Bag Valve Mask Respirator with 10 Lpm Oxygen.

The Firemen got out their Resuscitation Equipment and administered the Drug Antidote Injection and the guy came back to Breathing and Heart Beats.

So using my CPR kept the guy from Dying long enough for the EMT Services to come and get the guy Revived.

That was last Friday and it was last Friday that I became a Small Time Hero for saving this Guy's Life from an Overdose from Smoking his Crack Cocaine.

3X3

I had a similar experience today whilst driving through Cronkbourne Village. A hen (or cockrill) ran out in front of my car and I braked to allow it to cross the road. I saved it's life.

Should this be in Local News maybe.?

bet the guy didn't thank you

The guy was still Unconscious with the Paramedics working on him when the Police arrived.

Since the guy had a Tattoo of the Infamous 'Independent Soldiers' Gang and there were Drugs involved, the Police did not take down my information and did not take any Statement from me in regards to the matter. They just thanked me for giving CPR Help and informed to go back to minding my own business and move along.

Since the guy was likely an Independent Soldier, I had no problem with complying with the Police's Advice.

3X3

Good way of culling them I thought.

I have been thinking that too.

Lacing the Crack Cocaine with something called Fentinol Drug making the Crack Lethally Dangerous is a good way to get rid of few People who are Useless Chives.

But it is the Drug Dealers who are doing it. It is not some weird Government Scheme to Cull Off some Useless Chives that are a Bain on our Society.

3X3

Lacing the Crack Cocaine with something called Fentinol Drug making the Crack Lethally Dangerous is a good way to get rid of few People who are Useless Chives.

But it is the Drug Dealers who are doing it. It is not some weird Government Scheme to Cull Off some Useless Chives that are a Bain on our Society.

3X3

Don't the users take any responsibility? Take the easy option next time,let 'em bleed

3X3

Don't the users take any responsibility? Take the easy option next time,let 'em bleed

When I saw the Chive Punk's Tattoo, I just about got up and left to Let Him Bleed and stew in his Self Inflicted Wound.

3X3

Archived