pentagon loses $6.5 trillion dollars

This is very worrying, remember what happened the next day when the pentagon last lost a couple of TRILLION dollars!!

I recommend that people stay away from the record office and any high rise buildings that have just had their insurance policies trebled for a while, just in case a meteor hits it or some other unfortunate event happens in the area.

I'd like to think the money is being spent terraforming a backup planet for when we eventually f up this one.

A lot of that money has probably gone on black ops like the "UFOs" people report seeing. The likelihood they're extraterrestrial is pretty remote and no other government or corporation could fund that kind of technology so that narrows it down to the Pentagon.

This is very worrying, remember what happened the next day when the pentagon last lost a couple of TRILLION dollars!!

I recommend that people stay away from the record office and any high rise buildings that have just had their insurance policies trebled for a while, just in case a meteor hits it or some other unfortunate event happens in the area.

Wasn't it Rumsfeld who stood up in the White House and said "whoops we lost a shit load of money" and then 9/11 happened the very next day?

It Never Fails! An Strong Empire gets established and then due to Corruption, Mismanagement and Overspending, the Empire, Kingdom or Country gets Bankrupt and Collapses.

That is how the Mighty Roman Empire, the Chinese Empires and the Egyptian Empires (just to mention a few) ended up losing their Power.

It has happened before and it is happening again in the States.

Nothing is so Powerful that it is Immune to the Affects of Murphy's Law. And my next 3X3 Triad Poem is going to be on how Murphy's Law works. It will be E-Published on the morning of next October 31st Halloween.

3X3

Archived