FATCA -

llap

• 2 weeks later...

The us of a is very short of money, and rather than create trillions more (which is what they need) they prefer to steal it from other countries. So they are suing large corporations over things like sub prime, and LIBOR which they started. In addition, they are going to sue industry after industry for anything and everything. FATCA is part of the plan to get tax money from anyone and everyone, regardless of citizenship, birthright, residency, or anything. The $50,000 minimum is a scam. They want to know of anyone who has anything as minor as a US phone number on there profile. In fact if your telephone number country code has not been entered, or is unrecognised, it will default to US. Before you say I am full of crap, I have been involved in this from the offset. It really does get worse and worse.

And now to top it off - the North Atlantic Trade Agreement which is being negotiated between theUS and Europe, if ratified, would allow the US government to not only apply US laws in other jurisdictions, but prosecute "European criminals" in a US court. Brexit has thrown a massive spanner in the works.

I really wish I was making this up. I am sure it will only get worse.

Archived