Heysham to M6 J34 ( Lancaster North) opening 31 October 2016

John Wright

Most exciting thread ever, like living in fucking england and having to make small talk with dullards at a service station.

Local solicitor explains how he leaves Lancaster.......hope to fuck I'm never at a function with him. Human equivalent of a zimmer

Actually it's Lancaster north that has moved, not south. As I said I'm going over on 30 September and I'll see. Well aware that's a month before full opening, but sections, including the new junction, are open.

Waiting with baited breath for the next thrilling installment

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of those Manx book titles; "Spanish Head" by Eileen Dover, "St. John's Arboretum" by Teresa Green and "Seafood of Mannin" by Ann Chovey.

Reminds me of those Manx book titles; "Spanish Head" by Eileen Dover, "St. John's Arboretum" by Teresa Green and "Seafood of Mannin" by Ann Chovey.

That's just awful.

Spent the weekend before last in Morecambe. Ate in "The Brasserie" opposite the clock which despite the name is Greek. Probably the best Meze I have ever had. Certainly for a long long time. Mein host Lazarus (I kiddeth you not) was excellent. There are only about 7 - 8 tables and you book for the evening if you know what I mean as the opening hours are 7 - 9:30 and you leave when you like.

Recommended - http://thebrasseriemorecambe.com/

Archived