Food and drink festival

english zloty

10 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

It would have to be fenced separately. I'm not sure there would be much point going to a food and drink festival and taking your own food (yes I know some people are weird) but I can't see it being a major issue

It’s not a major issue, but remember the likes of Nobles Park and the Villa were gifted to the people, for pleasure purposes not for Government to use as a cash cow. If some ‘weird’ people wish to have a picnic with foods bought from Tesco or Shoprite, it doesn’t bother me. Whilst I would imagine the likes of ice cream van seller (there aren’t many ice cream vans on the island) moaning if someone has a ice box with ice packs and ice creams and lollies. 

Edited by 2112

41 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Whilst I would imagine the likes of ice cream van seller (there aren’t many ice cream vans on the island) moaning if someone has a ice box with ice packs and ice creams and lollies. 

It wouldn't be an event if he didn't have something to moan about. 

• Haha 2

On 10/25/2021 at 1:28 PM, Happier diner said:

That must because 6000 people realised it was the same boring stuff year on year. The food is over priced and of poor quality and 6000 people don't like queuing for  hours on end for bad over priced beer in a plastic glass

These food and drink festivals have been done to death. As you say, it's the same old stuff. It's only run to justify the Cyril's existence. Nothing more.

• Like 1