Nickleback Liverpool

Gladys

I was hoping not to have a reply like that! smile.png I love their Rock Star track, the lyrics are fantastic,

Were it feasible for me to go across that day I'd have them. They've done some good stuff - lot of energy in Chad Kroeger's vocal, and a decent, if American, heavy guitar sound. Declan only likes bands that (to quote Bruce Dickinson - I'm sure he hates him too) "couldn't sell out a fucking toilet" :)

I was hoping not to have a reply like that! smile.png I love their Rock Star track, the lyrics are fantastic,

Were it feasible for me to go across that day I'd have them. They've done some good stuff - lot of energy in Chad Kroeger's vocal, and a decent, if American, heavy guitar sound. Declan only likes bands that (to quote Bruce Dickinson - I'm sure he hates him too) "couldn't sell out a fucking toilet" :)

No I don't, I prefer bands I like to sell millions and earn enough to have a good life and the money to make more records and the time and budget to realise their ideas. I just don't find the number records sold correlates with whether I like a song.

And it was Stinking Enigma made the music snob post not me. I resisted.

Oh missed this, someone I know is apparently desperate for a ticket, there's a few people going and she wants to go too, but it is sold out. On the off chance that the deserving recipient only requires two of the tickets please feel free to send me a message.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME.

Archived