which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

12 minutes ago, llap said:

I see you are incapable of reason or entering into sensible discourse. Being limited in your capacity to think or communicate beyond single words or silly pictures is pretty much 1984's "Newspeak" in action.

Trump is the "establishment".  You are so full of "Kool-Aid" that you are buying in to the "glorious leaders" massive ego stroking self-jerk.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the naive would judge Trump at the moment, all Presidents need time to see whether their decisions and policies actually have any impact. I'll reserve my own judgement for a while, although his stance on staff recruitment and disposal is certainly interesting.

Said he won't play gold "like Obama did".  Has had more time off to play golf than any president in US history.

Said he had a plan to end IS in 30 days.  Well...

Said he was going to replace ACA with something "so much better".  Well...

Said he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.  Turns out it will be kind of a fence along some of the border and its going to cost the US tax payer billions (and counting).

I could go on but I would be wasting my time on the Kool-Aid brigade.

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Said he won't play gold "like Obama did".  

Said he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.  Turns out it will be kind of a fence along some of the border and its going to cost the US tax payer billions (and counting).

Look at the facts of what happens rather than just reading the froth. It's results that count:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/donald-trump/illegal-immigration-lowest-17-years-trump-said/

"The move sends a chilling message that the Israeli authorities will not tolerate critical coverage," Magdalena Mughrabi, deputy Middle East and North Africa director at the London-based group, said in a statement quoted by AFP.

"This is a brazen attack on media freedom in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories," she added, urging Israel to "halt any attempt to silence critical media".

Mughrabi said that that "all journalists should be free to carry out their work without facing harassment or intimidation".

• 3 months later...

Archived