which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, woody2 said:

29 of richards mates up at leeds crown court today- no mention in the lefty run media......

Tommy Robinson arrested once again for protesting against this sick filth,prosecute convict sentence,and then ship the bastards back to Pakistan.BASTARDS.

5 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

The FT, The Economist, Herald, Belfast Telegraph and Boston Globe are the only English language news sources I read to find out what’s happening in the world. I sometimes look at the Telegraph, Wail, Express etc. - but only for a laugh. I like the guardian Sport pages, don’t bother with the rest, would buy the Independent if stuck in England with no WiFi.

Similar. With the addition of various local outlets. Usually a more sensible angle on things if you can put up with the dreadful standard of writing. Wouldn't look at any of the tabloids, not even for a laugh. Independent? OK in small doses. Sunday Times does have some decent in-depth articles but I stopped subscribing to it a while back.

43 minutes ago, woody2 said:

A ban on reporting his 13-month sentence at the same court was lifted after being challenged by the media.

So not a D Notice. Only that a judge imposed a ban on reporting.

I thought it was weird when you first said "D Notice". It's not like he is a threat to national security. He's more likely to trip in the street.

This is like fibregate all over again.

4 minutes ago, pongo said:

So not a D Notice. Only that a judge imposed a ban on reporting.

I thought it was weird when you first said "D Notice". It's not like he is a threat to national security. He's more likely to trip in the street.

This is like fibregate all over again.

aka d-notice.....

you still haven' said what was wrong with fibre #fakenews

you and #fantaboy should get a room.....

#pollofpolls

Archived