which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

says a eu nazi......

:lol:

I have never claimed to be a complete fan of the EU, I can see good and bad things that they do. They also do things that I would hold my hands up and say I have no opinion or interest in. Maybe I am just not as binary as you, only seeing things in totality as good or bad.

I would be interested to know why you think I am a Nazi, I presume you are brave enough to back up your claim.

13 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I have never claimed to be a complete fan of the EU, I can see good and bad things that they do. They also do things that I would hold my hands up and say I have no opinion or interest in. Maybe I am just not as binary as you, only seeing things in totality as good or bad.

I would be interested to know why you think I am a Nazi, I presume you are brave enough to back up your claim.

Good post, makes a nice change .

However the first rule on posting on MF would appear to be "nobody gets anywhere by being reasonable":lol::flowers:

28 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

the eu has only ever caused harm.....

i called you a eu nazi because the eu is no different to hitlers plan for europe......

I can only presume your insistence on calling me a Nazi is some attempt to bait me because I live in Germany, ergo in your mind that makes me condone all of the country’s past history and put the country before all others. If it is that then you’re wasting your time (although judging on the amount of stuff you post on here you have plenty of spare time) as I don’t do either of those things. Ironically, based on your stated beliefs it is actually you that holds the ideals closest to Nazism.

19 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I can only presume your insistence on calling me a Nazi is some attempt to bait me because I live in Germany, ergo in your mind that makes me condone all of the country’s past history and put the country before all others. If it is that then you’re wasting your time (although judging on the amount of stuff you post on here you have plenty of spare time) as I don’t do either of those things. Ironically, based on your stated beliefs it is actually you that holds the ideals closest to Nazism.

i'm not.....

learn to read eu nazi........

Archived