which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

The Guardian seems to be picking up a fair bit of flack over this story of US crook and former Trump cheerleader Paul Manafort meeting with Julian Assange. Wikileaks have got themselves into a bit of a flap about it, threatening to sue for libel and launching a gofundme campaign. They used to be friends. 

Glen Greenwald, who worked closely with Edward Snowdon in the surveillance leaks published by TheGuardian has his take here https://theintercept.com/2018/11/27/it-is-possible-paul-manafort-visited-julian-assange-if-true-there-should-be-ample-video-and-other-evidence-showing-this/

Seems wikileaks have upped the ante by offering 1 million dollars and its editors head if this guardian article is proven correct. On a side note the author won plagiarist of the year last year. The guardian seems left wing but the reality as always is a little different when it comes down to it.

58 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

As there isn’t actually any such thing, god only knows what an eu nazi is. Still, giving people silly names and insulting them seem to give you pleasure so who am I to deny you that.

is......

care to tell us the difference between the nazi plan for europe and the eu's.......

8 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I said there is no such thing as an eu nazi, but nice attempt at deflection once again. Explain what an eu nazi is and I might be able to offer an opinion.

typical eu nazi.......

:whistling:

i will put it in big letters for you.......

care to tell us the difference between the nazi plan for europe and the eu's.......

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

typical eu nazi.......

:whistling:

i put it in big letters for you.......

The EU does some good things, some bad things and some things I either have no knowledge of or opinion on. Based on my knowledge of the Nazis am I struggling to think of anything good they actually did. They did deport thousands of people, an action that you have called for on numerous occasions. Perhaps you are more aligned to Nazism than you realise.

Comparing the EU to the Nazis is such a lazy thing to do and is also rather offensive to those who fought against Nazism in WWII, which includes my own relatives and probably yours too. Randomly attributing nonsensical terms like eu nazi to anyone who does not necessarily subscribe to all your own views is simply pathetic.

I invite you to find any post where I have expressed complete support for the EU or any post that puts forward any idea of the EU taking over Europe being a good thing. Trust me, you won’t find any, but as you are so binary in your thinking you fail to accept that not everything is as simple as right or wrong.

24 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

The EU does some good things, some bad things and some things I either have no knowledge of or opinion on. Based on my knowledge of the Nazis am I struggling to think of anything good they actually did. They did deport thousands of people, an action that you have called for on numerous occasions. Perhaps you are more aligned to Nazism than you realise.

Comparing the EU to the Nazis is such a lazy thing to do and is also rather offensive to those who fought against Nazism in WWII, which includes my own relatives and probably yours too. Randomly attributing nonsensical terms like eu nazi to anyone who does not necessarily subscribe to all your own views is simply pathetic.

I invite you to find any post where I have expressed complete support for the EU or any post that puts forward any idea of the EU taking over Europe being a good thing. Trust me, you won’t find any, but as you are so binary in your thinking you fail to accept that not everything is as simple as right or wrong.

typical eu nazi.......

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Because I suspect (I may be wrong) that if Woody actually engaged in discussion the forum could have some interesting discussions. I, perhaps naively, keep offering that chance.

It has been the same since it appeared on MF.  You cannot engage with it because it does not want to engage with you.

Move on and let it go.  Its no different than China and PGW on the Flatard thread.

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Because I suspect (I may be wrong) that if Woody actually engaged in discussion the forum could have some interesting discussions. I, perhaps naively, keep offering that chance.

it's you that's not responding to a basic question.......

Archived