which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

one in big writing.........

Presumably this then:

care to tell us the difference between the nazi plan for europe and the eu's.......

First off if you actually read that as a question the answer can only be yes or no, but without qualification such an answer would not do justice to the issue.

So my answer is no. I have already set out my qualification for that earlier, only someone taking absurdly binary approach could conclude that the two plans are the same thing. I repeat, I am not a fan or defender of the EU. I see them doing some good things, some bad things and a lot of things I know nothing about. Comparison of the EU to what Nazi Germany wanted to do is distasteful for the reasons I previously set out. Even if you set aside that, I honestly do not see how anyone could set out the differences or similarities in a meaningful manner. If you believe they are the same thing perhaps you can set out the similarities and differences.

4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Seems wikileaks have upped the ante by offering 1 million dollars and its editors head if this guardian article is proven correct. On a side note the author won plagiarist of the year last year. The guardian seems left wing but the reality as always is a little different when it comes down to it.

The plagiarist of the year line is being chucked around quite a lot. From what I can tell it was from copying an article from the Moscow times/exile in 2007. https://archive.fo/PqlWU and is a private eye "award'. Can't find much evidence for a second award, but PE don't have much of a web presence to search. Which might be why people can make unverifiable or at least difficult to verify claims

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Presumably this then:

care to tell us the difference between the nazi plan for europe and the eu's.......

First off if you actually read that as a question the answer can only be yes or no, but without qualification such an answer would not do justice to the issue.

So my answer is no. I have already set out my qualification for that earlier, only someone taking absurdly binary approach could conclude that the two plans are the same thing. I repeat, I am not a fan or defender of the EU. I see them doing some good things, some bad things and a lot of things I know nothing about. Comparison of the EU to what Nazi Germany wanted to do is distasteful for the reasons I previously set out. Even if you set aside that, I honestly do not see how anyone could set out the differences or similarities in a meaningful manner. If you believe they are the same thing perhaps you can set out the similarities and differences.

it's plan for europe was for after the war.....so why are you going on about the war.....

i won't mention merkel germany eu shipping unwanted people around europe.......

20 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Woody, you mean to say WW2 could have been avoided completely if Poland had just held a referendum and triggered an Article 50 type instrument? Bloody hell, who knew. 

#Woodyhistoricalfacts.

no......

19 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

So you are calling me Nazi after all. Stay classy people.

no.......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived