which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

clearly not.......

why do the arabs own most of the guardian pension pot??????????????????????????????????????

who paid off the guardians debts last year???????????????????????????????????????????????

how much funding do they receive from the eu??????????????????????????????????????????????????

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/19/2016 at 10:16 AM, P.K. said:

The "BBC left-wing bias" is a really old chestnut that has surely been done to death on here...

Thank God for the impartial Auntie Beeb. The UK's most trusted media outlet!

Oh look! Question Time tonight has 4 remainers and 1 leaver. Its average since the referendum has been 3 remains and 2 leavers. It has excelled itself once again. Still, it'll be worth it to see Diane Flabbott embarrass herself, not that she'd notice...

Edited to add: actually, make that 5:1. The sultry Fiona Bruce isn't exactly neutral.

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Oh look! Question Time tonight has 4 remainers and 1 leaver. Its average since the referendum has been 3 remains and 2 leavers. It has excelled itself once again. Still, it'll be worth it to see Diane Flabbott embarrass herself, not that she'd notice...

Edited to add: actually, make that 5:1. The sultry Fiona Bruce isn't exactly neutral.

Dear me.

Here's an idea to get hold of. You're not forced to watch it.

Replay some of your videos of well known islamaphobic racist Pat Condell for balance.

For balance.....

Now THATS funny....

6 hours ago, P.K. said:

Replay some of your videos of well known islamaphobic racist Pat Condell for balance.

Ok...

Oh, and er...

Not that you'll bother your arse to watch. What is funny is your ranting on about balance! All you're interested in is labelling anyone who disagrees with your vainglorious Liberalism as xenophobic, thick-as-pigshit, Daily-Wail-reading little Englanders.

Lest we forget your unashamedly un-disguised hatred for the common people.

Why do people have to be reminded of that? It's too easy for the race-baiters to keep up the charade that it's racist to criticise islam and some muslims because the majority of muslims are dark-skinned, but it really isn't about that. Calling people racists for speaking out against islam is a handy tool for shutting-down legitimate debate. If it was a White-dominant ideology doing all the butchery I'd still feel the same. Nothing to do with race... 

29 minutes ago, quilp said:

Why do people have to be reminded of that? It's too easy for the race-baiters to keep up the charade that it's racist to criticise islam and some muslims because the majority of muslims are dark-skinned, but it really isn't about that. Calling people racists for speaking out against islam is a handy tool for shutting-down legitimate debate. If it was a White-dominant ideology doing all the butchery I'd still feel the same. Nothing to do with race... 

You know it is possible to be both racist and an islamiphobe...they are not mutually exclusive.

But it works both ways. Look at the race-baiter David Lammy, he'll also use any opportunity to conflate islam with race. Darcus Howe was another.

Do I have to reiterate that only a fool would believe ALL muslims must be to blame? 

9 minutes ago, quilp said:

But it works both ways. Look at the race-baiter David Lammy, he'll also use any opportunity to conflate islam with race. Darcus Howe was another.

Do I have to reiterate that only a fool would believe ALL muslims must be to blame? 

There are more than enough fools about who belive just that.

10 hours ago, quilp said:

Ok...

Oh, and er...

Not that you'll bother your arse to watch. What is funny is your ranting on about balance! All you're interested in is labelling anyone who disagrees with your vainglorious Liberalism as xenophobic, thick-as-pigshit, Daily-Wail-reading little Englanders.

Lest we forget your unashamedly un-disguised hatred for the common people.

Only one person doing the ranting on here.

Still, on the bright side I'm sure you'll be able to claim some money back from that Anger Management Course.

Of course I'm not going to bother with a racist. As I've posted before I believe them to be a stain on our society. As we all should.

Personally I think this is you at your most stupid "Lest we forget your unashamedly un-disguised hatred for the common people." but then it's not as though you can help it....

On 1/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, P.K. said:

Only one person doing the ranting on here.

Still, on the bright side I'm sure you'll be able to claim some money back from that Anger Management Course.

Of course I'm not going to bother with a racist. As I've posted before I believe them to be a stain on our society. As we all should.

Personally I think this is you at your most stupid "Lest we forget your unashamedly un-disguised hatred for the common people." but then it's not as though you can help it....

You're a fraud. And a coward to boot. 

Archived