which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/10/2019 at 11:03 PM, TheTeapot said:

I quite like Dmitry Peskov. You can learn a lot of truth from a man like that.

Now THAT'S funny!

It's like believing Russia Today on the state of the Bundeswehr - hilarious...!

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, P.K. said:

How did the appallingly right wing editor of Guido get on with his petition to bring back hanging...?

Just curious.

Appallingly right wing? Hm-m... Compartmentalising again are you? Easier for you to ignore troubling facts that you refuse to comprehend by putting people and alternative ideas in your classist little boxes and labelling them this that or the other thus basically making them inconsequential in your blinkered view, is it?

I've said it before, you use more deflection than forward-facing Chobham, old boy.

Having discovered Guido only recently I wouldn't know about the hanging campaign so will have a look-see. And I agree with Capital Punishment in extreme cases, no problem with it, would volunteer to enable the drop, the syringe, the chair for some offenders, gladly.

So what about Maitless pk? What about the findings of the BBC. That was the thrust of my post. You probably won't even dare watch it, lol...

And now, the cackling 'Breakfast' presenter, doe-eyed Naga Munchetty has officially come under fire from her employer for voicing her personal views with comments she made on Trump's alleged racism to bleary-eyed viewers after complaints against her outburst were upheld by a panel.

Good old John Humphry telling it like it is too. Lol...

_20190926_023038.JPG

Sorry, not clicking on your link quilp - that is Rod Liddle - the man who fathered two children with a woman, married her, went on honeymoon with her but cut the trip short so he could be with his mistress (22 years younger than him). Six months later he admitted an offence of common assault on his young, pregnant girlfriend. I believe he makes a living from dog-whistle stories in the Daily Mail, the Scum or some other hate rag. Life is too short to spend any of it listening to the likes of that. 

7 hours ago, woolley said:

Deflection as ever. PK must have been great at edging through the slips to the boundary. 

I just find it amusing that a thread on unbiased news stories has in it a source so right wing they want to bring back hanging! Laughable!

And yes I used to love my Clicky Ba. I was more a fast bowler than a batsman though.

4 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Sorry, not clicking on your link quilp - that is Rod Liddle - the man who fathered two children with a woman, married her, went on honeymoon with her but cut the trip short so he could be with his mistress (22 years younger than him). Six months later he admitted an offence of common assault on his young, pregnant girlfriend. I believe he makes a living from dig-whistle stories in the Daily Mail, the Scum or some other hate rag. Life is too short to spend any of it listening to the likes of that. 

Rod Liddle's not the subject in this case. It's Maitless' dire performance and glaring bias toward her guest. And it's a very short video. Ah well, you live and (don't) learn. You must protect yourself against such malign influences, I suppose.

Archived