which is the most unbiased news source?

the stinking enigma

Why isn't there one that's just straight down the middle?

Because what is news is subjective. Who is interviewed,?the questions that are asked, the counterpoint and analysis of what is being said all require a point of view. Journalists and anthropologists quickly realise they aren't disembodied observers but consciously involved in forming the story the dao.

CH4 do a pretty good job, I'd put them up there of all the TV media.

Print media, I'd say none in the british isles.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Year on year Auntie Beeb is the most trusted media outlet on the planet.

stuart.gif Really? Says the BBC maybe? They are now astonishingly Tory, full of party members. Their coverage of Corbyn and the Indyref was straight out of Tory HQ.

Far be it from me to defend the Guardian reading editorial staff of the BBC, but it would be difficult to put a positive spin on Corbyn even if you were writing for the Labour Party rag.

The reason the left wing BBC disapproves of Corbyn is simply that he will hand power to the Conservatives for as long as he reigns.

Because what is news is subjective. Who is interviewed,?the questions that are asked, the counterpoint and analysis of what is being said all require a point of view. Journalists and anthropologists quickly realise they aren't disembodied observers but consciously involved in forming the story the dao.

Print media, I'd say none in the british isles.

Private Eye? Spectator?

Jon Snow? Wettest lefty on the box, and that's saying something.

Jon Snow? Wettest lefty on the box, and that's saying something.

Chairman Mao was a wet leftie compared to you

stuart.gif Really? Says the BBC maybe? They are now astonishingly Tory, full of party members. Their coverage of Corbyn and the Indyref was straight out of Tory HQ.

What? :P The BBC is by definition a centralist show. The fact that Corbyn is a complete loonie lefty is picked up on by centralists. It's why labour is doing so poorly. You don't need a conservative spin on Corbyn's bad points, anyone can see them

Corbyn seems ok to me but then again, i don't need to be told what to think

He's a phony. Everything about him is staged. Also, if MI5/6 said they'd do in Tony Benn in if he ever was elected PM, which they did say, I'm sure they'd do in an ineffectual tosspot who isn't even 1% of the man Benn was. If Labour is to ever win again, this loser needs to go.

Corbyn seems ok to me but then again, i don't need to be told what to think

He's a phony. Everything about him is staged. Also, if MI5/6 said they'd do in Tony Benn in if he ever was elected PM, which they did say, I'm sure they'd do in an ineffectual tosspot who isn't even 1% of the man Benn was. If Labour is to ever win again, this loser needs to go.

I don't think they'd even take him seriously enough to do him in. Benn was an intellectual colossus compared to this joker.

So everybody is agreed then? as far as i'm aware there is no british media whatsoever with a half decent word to say about him. Neither the tory party or the labour party. Seems a bit strange to me - why do they all hate or ridicule him? I don't blame anyone on here for taking on the media attitude towards him and passing it off as your own. It's not your fault, i fully understand

Archived