Contract To Promote TT.....

ManxTaxPayer

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long time since I had anything to do with government but when I did it was blatantly obvious to everybody that the vast majority of upper management were doing nothing more than playing at work. They could get away with it internally but still literally clueless as to how the commercial world works. They were chancers the lot of them and as soon as they had to deal with anybody who knew their stuff it invariably ended in pants being pulled down, money being pissed away and any number of cover ups with people being moved in to other departments, lessons learned etc etc

10 years on and it looks like nothing has changed, it's still a case of chancers with their lovely ties and beaming grins making it up as they go along being made to look stupid by professionals.

Spot on.

And here they were in the process of employing the professionals to do the work they are paid and well pension funded for should be doing. Still, as far as the Government lot are concerned, no pension will be lost and I doubt any sleep will either.

It isn't sub judice. What has actually happened is that the Acting Attorney General has said..."This is one almighty fuck up Howard. As you and your dimwit DED Minister can't be trusted to successfully find your own arses even after just been kicked in them, the best course of action is for you to say absolutely nothing whatsoever. Because even if you utter just a few words (1) you'll cost us millions (2) everyone's suspicion that the ship of state is being steered by a moron will be confirmed and (3) Skelly will cry.

I think that of everyone, Laurence Skelly is as innocent as Vision Nine. I hope that the details will come out sooner rather than later as they will have wide ranging implications for the island and our governments ability to function.

Agreed

DED is just too corporate, too big, & too lacking in direction tho'

From iom online comments

"Hell hath no fury like a music festival promoter scorned. Sh*t happens, get over it!!"

Brilliant!!

Irvings, tinyCow, and now vision9

Whatever happened about tinyCow?

Another on sub/judice ....,........... probably

From iom online comments

"Hell hath no fury like a music festival promoter scorned. Sh*t happens, get over it!!"

Brilliant!!

Someone probably told the guy to shut up. Despite having a probably valid point he was coming across like a total wally.

From iom online comments

Brilliant!!

Someone probably told the guy to shut up with a big bag of fifties. Despite having a probably valid point he was coming across like a total wally.

smile.png

Archived