Contract To Promote TT.....

ManxTaxPayer

53 minutes ago, Gladys said:

5% commission or profit share to a former DED staff member?  That is shocking and not justifiable in any circumstances.  Whose idea was it and who was the individual to benefit?

Paul Phillips is my bet

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..careful, careful. It's that sort of thing that got our Trev hot and bothered. Especially where St Paul is concerned.

I recommend a listen to his rather rant style offloading to the committee. I reckon they were goggle eyed and open-mouthed. I certainly was. Only half way through it just now.

55 minutes ago, hboy said:

Is it just the half hour random argument you logged in for today Notty?

How sad that fighting with people on an Internet forum breaks up time in your important civil service job as head of shouting in the Department of shouting at people who criticize any area of government? 

Just pulling people up as needed.    I know it led to you having a meltdown but some people are less unhinged than you and can take it for what it is.

I'm unsure why you think I'm in the civil service.  I'm one of those private sector people bringing in business ensuring washed up old pisspots like you can wallow in your own piss and shit all day and get supported for it.  I wouldn't put it past you being someone binned out of the CS.

You'll not i'm not criticising the enquiry.  I welcome it and I hope it exposes a few people.  But talking baseless nonsense about ongoing regular doctoring of hansard tapes and reports without backing it up needs pulling.  Which i've done.  You need to learn to deal with that.

19 minutes ago, notwell said:

Just pulling people up as needed.    I know it led to you having a meltdown but some people are less unhinged than you and can take it for what it is.

I'm unsure why you think I'm in the civil service.  I'm one of those private sector people bringing in business ensuring washed up old pisspots like you can wallow in your own piss and shit all day and get supported for it.  I wouldn't put it past you being someone binned out of the CS.

You'll not i'm not criticising the enquiry.  I welcome it and I hope it exposes a few people.  But talking baseless nonsense about ongoing regular doctoring of hansard tapes and reports without backing it up needs pulling.  Which i've done.  You need to learn to deal with that.

Such an anger management problem. Probably drunk too as it's well after lunch on a Friday and probably had far too many pints of angry juice down the pub by now. Now it's time to spend the afternoon drunkenly abusing people on an Internet forum before you go home. Yes of course you're bringing in the business and paying lots of tax - whilst spending hours and hours a day shouting at people on Manx forums. That's what happens when the drink takes over I believe. You start believing that what you think in your head is true. 

You can't even come up with your own material.  Embarrassing stuff.

You had a go, you've been put in your place.  Just accept it and move on.  The last time you couldn't it resulted in a mammoth meltdown and a ban.

Next you'll be telling me i'm posting as Woolley, Tarne, Balladoc plus another 6.  Stop making yourself look silly.

You need to calm down (and probably drink less at lunchtime). I have never had a meltdown or a ban. You shouldn't have had that extra pint as it's obviously making you very confused. I'd stop now before you piss yourself. Like Woody2 and Gettafa (and Bees)  I'll probably put you back on ignore so you can shout and get angry and I don't have to read about it. 

37 minutes ago, notwell said:

" I'll probably put you back on ignore " - being ignored by a deluded old age failure.

Go on then - please put me on ignore.

Are you arguing with yourself?

It's a fair point.

It would appear that over recent times the Treasury, in particular the tax office, are palpably treating all people who are below the tax threshhold as potential thieves/scum/scroungers.

(cue notty: "nonsense")

53 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I was a little bemused by that too, but not all people pay tax.  Bit of an odd distinction really. 

Actually practically everyone is a taxpayer.  Every child buying sweets is paying VAT.  There's all sorts of other duties, NI and so on.  There seems to be this odd English attitude[1] that only Income Tax is 'proper tax', entitling those who pay it to some sort of special privilege.  But it's all money in the end, so it's an even odder distinction really.

[1]  Promoted by their newspapers, the owners of which famously tend not to pay tax to the UK.

Archived