Contract To Promote TT.....

ManxTaxPayer

I think that the seriousness was known before the general election and judging by the number of MHK's who nodded this through on the strength of a briefing document and without thinking, it may have had an effect on the results, leading to an even more inexperienced house?

Sorry, are you saying that the electorate was shielded from yet another TT related debacle lest it affected the outcome of the general election? And that this was done for the good of the nation?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like Vision On are going to take legal action against IOMG/DED - Vision On say they haven't had any contact from DED since April 2016, and aren't getting anywhere with the DED getting information etc. This is reported on the governments mouthpiece Manx Radio. What an almighty fcuk up of gigantic proportions.

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/vision-nine-asks-for-clarification-on-tt-deal/

The link if anyone is wondering. If nothings been signed, I can't see the problem and it's Visions problem

"Serious reputational damage".

Only through their own fault.

I hope the government tells them to fuck right off.

Sorry Notwell, you are not seeing the full picture, maybe this link will give you a bit more background?

http://manx.net/tv/mt-tv/watch/81303/vision-nine-the-tt

Well it looks like Vision On are going to take legal action against IOMG/DED - Vision On say they haven't had any contact from DED since April 2016, and aren't getting anywhere with the DED getting information etc. This is reported on the governments mouthpiece Manx Radio. What an almighty fcuk up of gigantic proportions.

Why do you keep calling them Vision On? It doesn't make sense.

Why do you keep calling them Vision On? It doesn't make sense.

Vision On with Tony Hart and Morph!

Pretty electric interview, that one with Paul Moulton.

4.5million estimated cost to the taxpayer for the TT each year, being one of the eye-watering numbers quoted.

It could be Vision 9 sabre ratlling to lean on the Government to finalise the deal, but you certainly get the impression that if they don't get this deal agreed then there will be lawyers and compensation claims on the way.

This is going to be interesting to see how IOMG try and spin this!

What's to spin? The deal needs to be right for the island. Personally I'd be happy to tell them to fuck off.

I don't think you are getting the gist of this, why was the TT put out to tender with a dodgy contract which was drawn up by government and could not be amended, even after V9 were awarded the contract.

What have V9 done wrong?

Archived