Revenge Ot The Atomik Hotdog

Dr Fish

Freah from relaxation in the outer zones of Audioville, Our intrepid band of frequency fighters have been summoned to THE LOUNGE on SAT.9TH JUNE.

The toxik threat lingers in the form of the ATOMIK HOTDOG, a renegade noise bannished from the Island of Mann 3000 thousand years to this day.

There will be NO compromise.

There will be NO revolution.

There will be NO hotdogs.

Frequency Fighters on the night will be - DREAMFISH . CONESPLITTERS .

TONY MAC + GUESTS.

First audio cannons to be fired at 7pm............................................................

Nice one for handing over the gaff for a couple of weeks, itll give us a chance to try some of my new productions on the crowd, aswell as my once yearly mixing practice (good for some but not for others)

In the next few weeks i will be handin out copies of my C.D which is basically 11 tracks all recorded over the last year, entitled 'Revenge of the Atomik Hotdog' there are a few cheeky sounds on the disk ranging from house - breaks - chill.

Have a good time Mr K and bring me back a camel toe.

please :D

Yeahh get me one of them Camel Toes as well chum :-)

And as for you Mr Fish, well hopefully this means you'll get this DJing bobbins out of your system and start concentrating on doing some real music ;-)

Just kiddin ya fella, have a good one - me and D should have a few new ideas for you to work on next week.

Laters...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived