Tony Blair is coming back to save us all

Frankthewank

Is it wrong to just hope that he'll die of something awful before he successfully saves the UK from Brexit?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/20/tony-blair-might-be-coming-back-to-save-us-from-brexit-6271005/

I'm sure even remainers would prefer Brexit to the successful resurrection of a piece of crap like Tony Blair.

It just shows you the power of NLP.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it wrong to just hope that he'll die of something awful before he successfully saves the UK from Brexit?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/20/tony-blair-might-be-coming-back-to-save-us-from-brexit-6271005/

I'm sure even remainers would prefer Brexit to the successful resurrection of a piece of crap like Tony Blair.

He's poison. No chance. Epitome of self-delusion if he thinks he has any future in British politics.

I would welcome a truly social democratic opposition, led by someone somewhat like Blair. At the moment, I could not vote Labour because I regard Corbyn as a naive and incompetent man entirely lacking in leadership qualities, and because I support the concept of the independent nuclear deterrent.

The Tories would hate that, whereas they are absolutely loving Corbyn.

If I had the choice between Brexit and Blair (which of course I don't) I'd choose the actual Blair over Brexit because it would be less harmful for Britain's future and for the future of Europe as a whole.

The EU is more harmful to Europe. It will fall apart in acrimony as it was always destined to do, UNLESS it reforms itself back to a trading area as originally advertised. Blair is actually the best thing that could happen if he is embraced by the remoaners. No bigger turn off could there be.

@Woollley

"The EU is more harmful to Europe. It will fall apart in acrimony as it was always destined to do, UNLESS it reforms itself back to a trading area as originally advertised. Blair is actually the best thing that could happen if he is embraced by the remoaners. No bigger turn off could there be."

post-156-0-12307200-1479768976.jpg

Not mentioned Blair prior to today. No doubt you're a fan of his.

So what did you make of "A Journey" - because presumably you're well read...?

But with your almost constant pathological condemning of the EU you really are becoming boringly tedious..

I have my own opinion of Blair which, I think, coincides with those of most people. I certainly have no desire to read his.

I have said nothing outlandish about the EU. All pretty mainstream for someone who sees it as a failed bureaucracy with pretensions to being a superstate. You still haven't responded to my asking what is so great about it, but I can see how that would be difficult. If it just shrank back to being a trading area without all of the political trappings that nobody asked for or voted for then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

To an open-minded individual, let's call them a liberal, reading a piece like "A Journey" explains a lot about cause and effect. To a bigot, of course, it would explain nothing because they just wouldn't want to know...

I've already posted up why I think being in the EU is better than being out of it. Amazed you don't remember that - not.

Your predictability is getting as boring as your bigotry to the EU!

Archived