Farage tastes some sweet irony

rmanx

It just so happens that the horror the world is heir to at this present time is ideologically (religiously) motivated. It is not difficult to identify where those responsible for most of the carnage originate from.

Yeap those bloody white Christians....

Nothing more outrageous and confused than a white, anti-white racist. That you are able to diss the culture and community who provide you with your freedom of expression and identity, with such impunity, and put your liberal-apologist ethic above all other reason, says a lot about your pseudo politic.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just so happens that the horror the world is heir to at this present time is ideologically (religiously) motivated. It is not difficult to identify where those responsible for most of the carnage originate from.

Yeap those bloody white Christians....

Nothing more outrageous and confused than a white, anti-white racist. That you are able to diss the culture and community who provide you with your freedom of expression and identity, with such impunity, and put your liberal-apologist ethic above all other reason, says a lot about your pseudo politic.

I am merely going off the statistics and facts rather than red top rags and UKIP posts.

I know facts and statistics aren't popular with the far right (I mean look at Brexit and Trump) because they don't fit the "theres no room", "they're takin ar jarbs!!!" and the "all terrorists are Muslims" narrative.

I am not confused, I am just not blind to fact that terrorism is not the sole purview of "Muslims". And the reason I put Muslims in speech marks, is because if we are labelling people who claim to kill in the name of Islam, then white Christians who commit crimes should also be labelled as such (Thomas Mair being the most recent example).

Also, blind patriotism (as you basically displayed with your rant) is far more dangerous than the bollocks you accuse me of.

Without freedom of speech and expression the world sleep-walks into lawlessness and submission.

It's won't be the law which begins to deal with the issue of bogus reporting and the dissemination of anti-factual historical perspectives. The various sites propagating the populist and bogus anti-elite agenda are ultimately businesses which depend upon advertising revenue and solid peering agreements.

PIRA terrorism was not the fault or responsibility of Irish people as a group, or Catholics or Irish Catholics (or the British or the Unionists for that matter). It was the responsibility of terrorists and the sort of people who used to justify that terrorism. Ahem.

Without freedom of speech and expression the world sleep-walks into lawlessness and submission.

It's won't be the law which begins to deal with the issue of bogus reporting and the dissemination of anti-factual historical perspectives. The various sites propagating the populist and bogus anti-elite agenda are ultimately businesses which depend upon advertising revenue and solid peering agreements.

PIRA terrorism was not the fault or responsibility of Irish people as a group, or Catholics or Irish Catholics (or the British or the Unionists for that matter). It was the responsibility of terrorists and the sort of people who used to justify that terrorism. Ahem.

Shush now with your logic.

It is so amusing when the liberals start talking about logic after the damage they have inflicted on society.

Well, I don't find it funny one iota.

Anyway, I've said all I wanted to say. I'll leave it with you...

Yes. Amusing is obviously the wrong word. Tragic would be more appropriate.

Short listed is not the same as nominated or winner of...

Good way to sell additional copies to far right and right wing types who wouldn't normally buy a magazine with more words than scantily clad buxom women...

Time person of the year is not necessarily a good award to be awarded. It is purely presented to those who have had significant influence in that particular year, it is not a comment on whether that influence was good or bad. Look at past winners, people like Hitler, Stalin, Nixon weren't awarded it for good things they did. Personally I can't see Trump not getting it.

Archived