Farage tastes some sweet irony

rmanx

Short listed is not the same as nominated or winner of...

Good way to sell additional copies to far right and right wing types who wouldn't normally buy a magazine with more words than scantily clad buxom women...

It must be wonderful to be part of the only section of society with a brain.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good way to sell additional copies to far right and right wing types who wouldn't normally buy a magazine with more words than scantily clad buxom women...

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the goose stepping far right that's growing in our society...

No. That's the sound of everyday, ordinary people who are finally rousing themselves having grown tired of being told what they can say and think and how they should live for over fifty years by the elite in society.

Warning: Its got a bit Godwin in here...

I'm sure that's the line they took in German a few decades ago.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the goose stepping far right that's growing in our society...

That's the spiritlaugh.png

No. That's the sound of everyday, ordinary people who are finally rousing themselves having grown tired of being told what they can say and think and how they should live for over fifty years by the elite in society.

Who actually are these elites who are nefariously telling ordinary people what they can say and think? Do you imagine that they have some secret agenda or perhaps that they are all somehow working in concert with each other? What do you imagine they hope to gain?

Who actually are these elites who are nefariously telling ordinary people what they can say and think? Do you imagine that they have some secret agenda or perhaps that they are all somehow working in concert with each other? What do you imagine they hope to gain?

Is this the same "phantom menace" as political correctness that certain people keep denouncing?

Archived