berlin blitzed

twinkle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you people are monsters, letting innocent people die over and over again to suit your need to feel like you're doing "good". Thirteen people aren't going to see Christmas because of it.

Are you suggesting that society should not help refugees in general because amongst those refugees there may also be people (often mentally ill people) who have been infected with dangerous ideas? I don't believe that a society like that would be worth defending.

So allowing a million aliens, mainly young men of a totally different culture to your own and conceivably with reason to hate your people, to wander into your country is a smart move to be applauded on the basis that it is humanitarian? Crazy stuff. People in high places certainly appear to believe that their society isn't worth defending when they so readily imperil their people. Merkel looked totally shocked at what had happened. One wonders what planet she is on.

Probably that terrible Planet of the Apes.

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61558-berlin-blitzed/page-5#entry1141699

Wait a minute... statue of liberty... that was OUR planet

You maniacs, you blew it up.

Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

I think that comparison may be getting a little bit too close to home in the current climate .

This whole affair has been an unbelievable failure by the government and security forces. I really hope they brutally tighten the laws after this disaster. This scumbag had already been arrested with a view to deporting him and then they released him because he didn't have papers and they couldn't prove who he was or where he was from. What the absolute fuck!

It's one thing to want to help refugees, but it's another to literally put the safety and security of the country at risk by being a bunch of weak-regulated, disorganized, clueless fuck ups. The faster they build Australia style camps in other countries to take in asylum seekers who have been turned down, have committed crimes, or have "forgotten" who they are, the better. Unfortunately Merkel will just merkel around again and the idiotic left and green parties will be all "but the poor migrants". For example, there is already a law that makes deportations to Maghreb states easier, but the Green party is blocking it. Assholes, the lot of them. The AfD will have a fucking field day.

And while we're at it, it's high time for a centralized, European database for asylum seekers that holds photo, fingerprints and DNA sample.

Amadeus, why do Germans keep voting for this hag? She is destroying their country. Are they stupid, brainwash, or are votes rigged?

This is the first dubious action from Frau Merkel and she meant well.

Amadeus, why do Germans keep voting for this hag? She is destroying their country. Are they stupid, brainwash, or are votes rigged?

Not really and I doubt that too.

Not really and I doubt that too.

Just shows how thick and out of touch you are then.

Archived