More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

LesC

Pastor Rousseau Moss gave an almost Hitleristic 'motivational speech' at Castle Rushen High School yesterday, pretty fekkin strange shit. These pricks should be kept out of our schools, this Living Hope Church is like a cancer spreading around the island. They are also behind the 'Romance Academy' which teaches sex education n relationships etc. in schools, but let's not forget the LHC have a course for curing gayness, wtf are these people doing anywhere near our children?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest video on guess what....... GIVING.

I must say though that mr stanfield does try to say it just not financial giving he is talking about......

Why is this so difficult to watch now as surely followers must be getting the message?

https://www.facebook.com/livinghopecommunitychurch/videos/1418275854863152/

"entrusting your finances to the bank of heaven gives us new financial freedom"

that's what he said, what I heard was ""entrusting your finances to the bank of heaven gives ME new financial freedom"

But what if you want to pop into a branch of the bank of heaven to see where the money you're donating is going. Does he allow you to do that?

Pastor Rousseau Moss gave an almost Hitleristic 'motivational speech' at Castle Rushen High School yesterday, pretty fekkin strange shit. These pricks should be kept out of our schools, this Living Hope Church is like a cancer spreading around the island. They are also behind the 'Romance Academy' which teaches sex education n relationships etc. in schools, but let's not forget the LHC have a course for curing gayness, wtf are these people doing anywhere near our children?

What was the "motivational speech" about?

I will have to try and upload a sound file for you to hear, but he's sort of making out that the Manx Indi headline may not be true, and it's a not a part of what makes him up or who he is, and God has a plan for him, don't let people drag you down etc, all general stuff to ease his own pain I guess. You'd have to hear it to understand fully understand.

I will have to try and upload a sound file for you to hear, but he's sort of making out that the Manx Indi headline may not be true, and it's a not a part of what makes him up or who he is, and God has a plan for him, don't let people drag you down etc, all general stuff to ease his own pain I guess. You'd have to hear it to understand fully understand.

At a school? Troubling.

Did he have 'big angel with sword' behind him?

I must say though that mr stanfield does try to say it just not financial giving he is talking about......

Why is this so difficult to watch now as surely followers must be getting the message?

that's what he said, what I heard was ""entrusting your finances to the bank of heaven gives ME new financial freedom"

But what if you want to pop into a branch of the bank of heaven to see where the money you're donating is going. Does he allow you to do that?

I think the "Secret Place" referred to in the title of the video means the bank of heaven.... and its secret so you can't see it...

Who let's them give talks at schools? Is that the headmaster's decision?

The head, but it's all passed by the Dept of Ed, although according to the head, content has to be toned down regarding Religion. I told him I don't mind motivational speeches, but they need not include God, or be spoken by anyone from the Livinng Hope Church, period.

I think the "Secret Place" referred to in the title of the video means the bank of heaven.... and its secret so you can't see it...

But it's open enough to accept donations.

The head, but it's all passed by the Dept of Ed, although according to the head, content has to be toned down regarding Religion. I told him I don't mind motivational speeches, but they need not include God, or be spoken by anyone from the Livinng Hope Church, period.

Is Cregeen using CRHS as a laboratory? Wasn't that nutjob Marcia Brabbs there too before Christmas lecturing the kids on her unique views about domestic abuse? No qualifications on the subject or in teaching, but hey, why should that matter?

Is Cregeen using CRHS as a laboratory? Wasn't that nutjob Marcia Brabbs there too before Christmas lecturing the kids on her unique views about domestic abuse? No qualifications on the subject or in teaching, but hey, why should that matter?

What are her unique views on domestic violence? If she is for it I think you will find Rousseau is also an advocate just they have to use a stick.

Archived