More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

LesC

Moss speech was absolutely bonkers. Comparing a newspaper article on HIS voluntary signature declaring that he was incompetent as a company director that lost people millions with unwarranted personal abuse to a captive audience of school children.

Fucking mad.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moss speech was absolutely bonkers. Comparing a newspaper article on HIS voluntary signature declaring that he was incompetent as a company director that lost people millions with unwarranted personal abuse to a captive audience of school children.

Fucking mad.

Don't fuck with Rousseau or the angel of the lord will slaughter your firstborn.

All those videos of people who've found the lord through them, and been saved, are all vulnerable people who were having a tough time. They have church members offer motivational speeches, life coaching, voluntary counseling work etc, and things for kids because they know that it puts them in contact with vulnerable people who need a bit of help and are easy to manipulate. It's sickening.

They purposely ignore people like me, who are not looking for help in some way, and would challenge their beliefs. Surely god want would want them to save me too. When I go to hell it will be their fault for not trying.

Who let's them give talks at schools? Is that the headmaster's decision?

The head, but it's all passed by the Dept of Ed, although according to the head, content has to be toned down regarding Religion. I told him I don't mind motivational speeches, but they need not include God, or be spoken by anyone from the Livinng Hope Church, period.

Is Cregeen using CRHS as a laboratory? Wasn't that nutjob Marcia Brabbs there too before Christmas lecturing the kids on her unique views about domestic abuse? No qualifications on the subject or in teaching, but hey, why should that matter?

I'll be asking about her tomorrow...

• 3 weeks later...

looks like the Living Hope Church is trying to censor any news items about Mr Rousseau's indiscretions

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/pastor-disqualified-as-director-1-8333078

I was looking back at the article and trying to see if the others involved had been processed yet, but all trace of it has disappeared from the interweb

looks like the Living Hope Church is trying to censor any news items about Mr Rousseau's indiscretions

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/pastor-disqualified-as-director-1-8333078

I was looking back at the article and trying to see if the others involved had been processed yet, but all trace of it has disappeared from the interweb

More down to iom newspapers not copying over any of its old content to the new website, not just a bad link they no longer hold any articles before the start of the year.

More down to iom newspapers not copying over any of its old content to the new website, not just a bad link they no longer hold any articles before the start of the year.

Its not showing anywhere, on any news site

Its not showing anywhere, on any news site

Where was this reported other than IOM newspapers? Too many wet christians up Manx Radio for them to run it.

Response to criticism by Chris Snake.

everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted

http://www.four12global.com/authors/chrisstaples/sorry-sir-this-is-going-to-hurt/

usual guff, they take peoples money and buy themselves nice houses and exotic holidays, and make out they are being persecuted as if their 'suffering' is the same as those of 'fellow christians' in Syria.

Archived