More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

LesC

10 minutes ago, hboy said:

You did actually work for Louis Group though didn't you not for an independent liquidator, And you were a director on Louis Group Companies from the filing history at UK Companies House. 

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07036362/filing-history

The liquidator (PWC) was appointed by the IOM Courts in 2012 

I don't believe I ever stated that I worked for PWC but a team put together in 2010 to review the structures and to report back to the FSC 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

I don't believe I ever stated that I worked for PWC but a team put together in 2010 to review the structures and to report back to the FSC 

But you were employed by the Louis Group were you not as a Fiduciary Manager a good 2 years before the liquidator was called in? 

46 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Do you believe in the risen Christ, or are you c of e?

2 hours ago, Rob Callister said:
2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

So is Rob Callister a "believer" ........

No connection with the Living Hope Church or its Directors......

You should have just left it at that Rob.

It's little wonder that we get so few MHKs on here when those who do post, just get baited non stop. !

20 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You should have just left it at that Rob.

It's little wonder that we get so few MHKs on here when those who do post, just get baited non stop. !

But Robs had media training at considerable expense. He clearly believes he can handle himself. The fact that he can't and invariably gets sucked in and makes and makes himself look a bit silly is entirely incidental. The liquidators report is clear in that a 'Manager' was appointed in October 2012 two years after he said he started there. Which is reflected in the below court order. 

https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/iomfsa/PressReleases/courtorders4october.pdf

I can't see any mention of the FSC sending in some sort of A-Team before that date in the liquidators report. On the corporate filings it's clear Callister was a Fiducuary Manager with Louis Group (IOM) Limited before the business was liquidated. I'm sure he has no connection with the Living Hope or its Directors as claimed though.

If you actually go through Manx Forums I have already answered these questions many times.....

I joined the Louis Group in 2010 and was made redundant on 23rd December 2012 by PWC. 

The investment funds had already been suspended by the FSC in 2009. My role was to help unpick the investment structures, manage the property portfolios going forward and to help the directors report back to the FSC monthly / quarterly / annually. 

4 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

If you actually go through Manx Forums I have already answered these questions many times.....

I joined the Louis Group in 2010 and was made redundant on 23rd December 2012 by PWC. 

The investment funds had already been suspended by the FSC in 2009. My role was to help unpick the investment structures, manage the property portfolios going forward and to help the directors report back to the FSC monthly / quarterly / annually. 

You said that you had nad no involvement with Living Hope Church or any of its directors. Had all the Living Hope Church people left the Louis Group by 2010? I am not having a go at you, Rob. I am trying to understand the Louis Group.

15 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

You said that you had nad no involvement with Living Hope Church or any of its directors. Had all the Living Hope Church people left the Louis Group by 2010? I am not having a go at you, Rob. I am trying to understand the Louis Group.

No, I said I had no connection with the Living Hope Church and it's Directors, which is true. 

Mr. Moss worked at the Louis Group until around 2011, but he isn't a Director of the Living Hope Church. 

Any other person connected with the Living Hope Church had left before I arrived in 2010. 

I feel my questions are borne out of a frustration with the fact that so many, if not all, of our elected members of parliament are wishy washy and never disclose to us their core beliefs, religious or philosophical. I just like to know where people stand on subjects. The way most of our MHKs have voiced no opinion whatsoever on the abortion debate, for example, is very disconcerting. It's not just Rob, it's all of them. I'd like a straight-up explanation from all of them in their manifestos but all we get is the usual three legs and apple pie.

8 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Interesting comment, Aristotle. 

The problem is when everyone has principles and states them it can make the messy compromises of politics impossible. 

I like to know a person's ideology. That is not to say that we would expect them to dogmatically adhere to that ideology, but it would at least serve as a benchmark from which to predict their likely stance on any given subject.

1 minute ago, Rob Callister said:

I don't have any core beliefs and as for religious - that's within myself. 

In respect of abortion - my views have already been posted on my FB page 

You have no core beliefs? I will assume you have simply mispoken there or not understood what I meant by core beliefs. I would like to think members of our parliament have core beliefs such as parliamentary democracy, transparency, accountability, democratic oversight, justice, peace, equality, and freedom. A person with no core beliefs is a person without any values or moral compass and I know that is certainly not a description of you.

Archived