More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

LesC

27 minutes ago, Phillip Dearden said:

Lots of us believe made up stuff and often, because we believe it, it exists.

"Made up stuff", like trickle-down economics? I'm not aware of any elected politician who has renounced blind faith in this long debunked fairy tale.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just on the Living Hope / Louis Group connection I see one of the Directors has now agreed to accept a ban

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=34921&headline=Second director of collapsed Louis Group agrees to be banned from being a director&sectionIs=News&searchyear=2017

From the company registry links further up this thread it looks like she was on at the same time as a few other people mentioned in this thread. It seems to be taking an awful long time to issue these rulings as she hasn't worked there since she resigned as a Director in 2011. 

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Just on the Living Hope / Louis Group connection I see one of the Directors has now agreed to accept a ban

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=34921&headline=Second director of collapsed Louis Group agrees to be banned from being a director&sectionIs=News&searchyear=2017

From the company registry links further up this thread it looks like she was on at the same time as a few other people mentioned in this thread. It seems to be taking an awful long time to issue these rulings as she hasn't worked there since she resigned as a Director in 2011. 

its taking an awfully long time to realise that the Louis Group fleeced millions off its investors, and they seem to be letting people off gradually with a slap on the wrist rather than jail time.  I wonder how impartial the investigators are?

32 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I do not think this dodgy group should be allowed near our schools I will certainly be having a word with my grandchildren to see what they are saying and telling them they are frauds and not to believe a word they say.

Good idea...but quickly change the subject if Santa and the Tooth Fairy start being mentioned.

6 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I do not think this dodgy group should be allowed near our schools I will certainly be having a word with my grandchildren to see what they are saying and telling them they are frauds and not to believe a word they say.

Some of the young ladies are quite fit though who cares what they the impressionable honeys say its not like its their own words.

7 minutes ago, notwell said:

As much as I'm no fan of the Living Hope lot they get very little air time in schools compared to the Child Evangelists lot.   How aren't people kicking off about that?

louis group ??

15 minutes ago, notwell said:

As much as I'm no fan of the Living Hope lot they get very little air time in schools compared to the Child Evangelists lot.   How aren't people kicking off about that?

the child evangelism fellowship is a partner of the living hope church - as was the louis group - its all very incestuous 

How is it a partner? It looks to me like they've been around a long time originating in America. 

Do they share common finances and meeting places etc? It's not immediately clear that they are anything other than believers in the same thing?

Archived