More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

LesC

Lots of people involved with the Louis'https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07036362/officers

It seems one of the Directors has recently taken a post at the Dept for Ecumenical Development.
I have never hid from the fact that I worked at Louis Group between 2010 and December 2012, and that I was made redudant by PWC in December 2012.

I fully complied with my Fiduciary and Statutory duties at all times.

Most of the legal issues now in the public domain relate to activities prior to 2009/10.

Copies of all documents are available at;

http://www.pwc.com/im/en/services/advisory/insolvency-louisgroup.html

What I struggle with here is the fact that mr Callister is very anxious to rightly disassociate himself from any involvement in dodgy dealings. This suggests perhaps he is uneasy with what's going on and quickly wants to create a healthy distance from these people.

Sorry, what is it you are struggling with?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they are,

Check this alphabetical list out

https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/registries/courts/publicindex_latest.pdf

PLUS

If you look at this Hansard tynwald business report http://www.tynwald.org.im/business/hansard/20002020/k150203.pdf

on page 34 there is documented evidence from budgetary year 2013-14 that living hope was one of the top 20 charities on island for income received.

It seems one of the Directors has recently taken a post at the Dept for Ecumenical Development.
I have never hid from the fact that I worked at Louis Group between 2010 and December 2012, and that I was made redudant by PWC in December 2012.

Most of the legal issues now in the public domain relate to activities prior to 2009/10.

Copies of all documents are available at; http://www.pwc.com/im/en/services/advisory/insolvency-louisgroup.html

What I struggle with here is the fact that mr Callister is very anxious to rightly disassociate himself from any involvement in dodgy dealings. This suggests perhaps he is uneasy with what's going on and quickly wants to create a healthy distance from these people.

BUT

Yet again we have further evidence of a church leadership steeped in the love of money and who shun the media when under scrutiny. This same leadership then continue to keep videos as above, and "put a curse" on anyone that attacks them, scaremongering their congregation against querying their practices. They refuse to defend their position publicly by manipulating their biblical reasoning to suggest we outside are not worthy,

Rousseau Moss and other leaders have the cheek to lecture other people on how to live their lives but don't expect them to answer for their own behaviour. Next we'll be hearing about how Jesus forgives if you ask, even though most of us wouldn't have got into these scandals in the first place, and even worse hoped that they would disappear.

AND STILL,

They are registered as a charity and gain even more monetary favour, giving them even more earnings to ply their twisted and dangerous view of Christianity, oh, and provide housing that meets their needs.

Not true, there are several threads, questions and answers on Manx Forums since 2012

I know Rousseau very well, he's a nice guy and has a great family behind him - I would consider him a very small pawn in a dirty game.

Unfortunately, far to many young CSP or Investment employees become directors of Companies and simply follow orders from their line managers or bosses without giving any consideration to their fiduciary and statutory duties to the Company and its Shareholders.

Unfortunately, far to many young CSP or Investment employees become directors of Companies and simply follow orders from their line managers or bosses without giving any consideration to their fiduciary and statutory duties to the Company and its Shareholders.

FFS Rob "I was only following orders" is rarely a good defence.

Copies of all documents are available at; http://www.pwc.com/im/en/services/advisory/insolvency-louisgroup.html

BUT

Yet again we have further evidence of a church leadership steeped in the love of money and who shun the media when under scrutiny. This same leadership then continue to keep videos as above, and "put a curse" on anyone that attacks them, scaremongering their congregation against querying their practices. They refuse to defend their position publicly by manipulating their biblical reasoning to suggest we outside are not worthy,

Rousseau Moss and other leaders have the cheek to lecture other people on how to live their lives but don't expect them to answer for their own behaviour. Next we'll be hearing about how Jesus forgives if you ask, even though most of us wouldn't have got into these scandals in the first place, and even worse hoped that they would disappear.

AND STILL,

They are registered as a charity and gain even more monetary favour, giving them even more earnings to ply their twisted and dangerous view of Christianity, oh, and provide housing that meets their needs.

Not true, there are several threads, questions and answers on Manx Forums since 2012

I know Rousseau very well, he's a nice guy and has a great family behind him - I would consider him a very small pawn in a dirty game.

Hi rob,

Thanks for the answer. I am not saying Rousseau isn't a good guy at all, but surely you would know that to say I am young and naive is not something that would be viewed as admissible in court for a company who have been involved in a "dirty" game. Thankfully I don't have an interest in Louis group but it may perhaps be in all our interests to not get involved in that one!

Lots of people involved with the Louis'https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07036362/officers

If that link is right I doubt he can rely on the young and inexperienced bit either as he'd have been about 40 in 2009.

it didnt go down well at nuremberg.

Archived