So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

the eu has just got back to the level pre crash= no growth

arms deal? its parts for planes

trump has given a big snub to the eu and germany, they are a laughing stock around the worldthumbsup.gif .

merkels staff queuing just to get an appointment at the whitehousesweatingbullets.gif

germany loves seeing countrys suffering economically because it makes them richer (history repeated- stealing from jews, europe etc...)

Come on, you know as well as I do that they are parts for fighter jets - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38779669 - it is an arms deal. Can't see how it can be called anything else.

merkels staff queuing just to get an appointment at the whitehousesweatingbullets.gif

Interesting, do you have a source so I can read more about that please.

Come on, you know as well as I do that they are parts for fighter jets - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38779669 - it is an arms deal. Can't see how it can be called anything else.

parts for planes not bombs etc and the bbc interviewed some german diplomat in washington....

"embarrassing" they stated

Edited by woody2

parts for planes not bombs etc and the bbc interviewed some german diplomat in washington....

"embarrassing" they stated

FFS, it's not an actual crime to accept a point once in a while. A fighter jet is a weapon, the parts are to be used in Turkey's fighter jet development program, to say that this is not a weapons related (or arms) deal is either naive or totally ignorant.

Was that interview on their website or the actual news on tv, I'd be interested to see what was said and by whom.

Edited by mojomonkey

so you don't want the uk to support nato members?

We are a small nation.

Only in the most dire situation should our Armed Forces be deployed beyond our borders.

Maybe we should rename the Ministry of Offence (because lets face it Ministry of Defence is a bit of a misnomer, when we sell weapons to the likes of Saudi and are bombing other countries).

so you don't want the uk to support nato members?

We are a small nation.

Only in the most dire situation should our Armed Forces be deployed beyond our borders.

Maybe we should rename the Ministry of Offence (because lets face it Ministry of Defence is a bit of a misnomer, when we sell weapons to the likes of Saudi and are bombing other countries).

that isn't the answer to the question

I have to say the PM set off for Washington with what I would describe as "unseemly haste" and then straight to Turkey seems to give off an air of almost desperation. Sure every trading nation on the planet knows that the UK needs as many new trading partners as it can get. But running around like a wet hen is probably not the way to get the best deal.

Mind you, the appallingly left-wing Grauniad today published the analysis of the Centre for Cities think tank. Their central tenet was that May would be better advised prioritising reaching agreement with the EU rather than new trading partners.

The Grauniad's communist-leaning article : https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/30/eu-main-export-market-for-most-uk-cities-says-thinktank