So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

3 hours ago, woolley said:

Oh dear. Usual simplistic stuff. Sidles up to leavers, puts an arm around them, they really didn't understand what they were voting for, poor things. It was nostalgia for past glories, it was hankering after history. They were preyed upon by evil forces. Etc. etc. We are intelligent and we can help because, well, after all, you are a bit thick and we know better.

You're finally starting to make sense...

5 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

hahaha!  Snowflake?  Take a look in the mirror you joker.  The UK has known plenty of catholic and protestant killers in the past who have been full of bile and hate based on a fake sky god.

I don't care who did it.  I care that the people injured are okay and that the police get the knife wielding idiot.  All I am saying is stop spewing crap and wait until the police release the details.

And when it turns out to be some inbred jihadi you'll have nothing to say. You'll inevitably see the unfortunate perp as victim, claiming society/poverty/culture is to blame instead of seeing it for what it is. 

30 minutes ago, woolley said:

Proof if proof were needed.

Talking of proof time for a Brexit sense-check:

Brexit_Sense_Check.jpg

ETA Have to say the last item is a bit of a blow because I was hoping something good might actually come out of it....

Edited by P.K.

43 minutes ago, quilp said:

And when it turns out to be some inbred jihadi you'll have nothing to say. You'll inevitably see the unfortunate perp as victim, claiming society/poverty/culture is to blame instead of seeing it for what it is. 

No, I will still see him as a waster.  Unlike you I don't give have an agenda to press.  Individuals perform acts like this not races or religions.  

Do we need to bring up the death of Jo Cox?  I thought not because that does not suit your agenda.

Just now, manxman1980 said:

No, I will still see him as a waster.  Unlike you I don't give have an agenda to press.  Individuals perform acts like this not races or religions.  

Do we need to bring up the death of Jo Cox?  I thought not because that does not suit your agenda.

And what's my pressing agenda, do you think? Certainly, attacks by individual islamic-jihadists are religiously inspired. Don't try to bring race into it, nothing to with the only four races that inhabit the world. 

30 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Talking of proof time for a Brexit sense-check:

Brexit_Sense_Check.jpg

ETA Have to say the last item is a bit of a blow because I was hoping something good might actually come out of it....

1) It's old hat. 2) There's no "A" in Wetherspoon. 3) The rest of it is about as accurate.

50 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

go on then.......