So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

11 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so in order to prove the timetable is nothing to do with the eu you link to the eu......

:rolleyes:

No, I've referenced article 50 so you can read the exact wording. It was the first link on Google. Now, please stop avoiding answering my simple yes/no questions.

Yup, looks like de Pfeffer-Johnson has:

Given away Northern Ireland sovereignty except for the DUO’s anti-gay and anti-abortion agenda. 

Signed up to follow all EU consumer, employment and environmental regs, rights and standards without any future input whatsoever on drawing them up, 

Agreed to keep VAT arrangements exactly as they are (hand mad Woolley the tissues). 

Will pay the divorce bill in full. 

So well done brexit heroes, that’s basically £70B for 3.5 wasted years, blue passports, loads of extra red tape, ending free movement, massively reducing international influence, wrecking the car industry and raising the profile of people like Mark François. Except that’ll never get through Parliament, so in addition, you can add whatever damage de Pfeffer-Johnson inflicts on the principle of UK Parliamentary Sovereignty to get round that.

(I don’t expect more wasted years waiting for the far right press to convince the proles - the financial elite need out before the new year when they would otherwise have to start chipping in for social welfare they have no personal need for). 

15 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Given away Northern Ireland sovereignty except for the DUO’s anti-gay and anti-abortion agenda. 

Signed up to follow all EU consumer, employment and environmental regs, rights and standards without any future input whatsoever on drawing them up, 

Agreed to keep VAT arrangements exactly as they are (hand mad Woolley the tissues). 

So well done brexit heroes, that’s basically £70B for 3.5 wasted years, blue passports, loads of extra red tape, ending free movement, massively reducing international influence, wrecking the car industry and raising the profile of people like Mark François. Except that’ll never get through Parliament, so in addition, you can add whatever damage de Pfeffer-Johnson inflicts on the principle of UK Parliamentary Sovereignty to get round that.

(I don’t expect more wasted years waiting for the far right press to convince the proles - the financial elite need out before the new year when they would otherwise have to start chipping in for social welfare they have no personal need for). 

what rot........:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

No, I've referenced article 50 so you can read the exact wording. It was the first link on Google. Now, please stop avoiding answering my simple yes/no questions.

art.50? the eu's art.50? that controls the timetable.......which you claim is nothing to do with the eu......

18 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Depends which financial elite you listen to. Like the rest of us half want out. The other half paid for the remain campaign and project fear. 

2 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I wouldn't call 20-30 years short term!

Neither would I but I didn't mention 20-30 years. EU will be history by then in any case. There might be a rump of half a dozen in a loose arrangement but nothing like the preening monster we have now. 

• Like 1