So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

:lol::lol:

I am more than happy to respond to your posts, however, I would like you to include more context and evidence.

You have said I do not have any rights.  Please explain why that is the case?

You state I am racist.  Please explain why?

You state "one of your lot took the case to court".  What is "my lot" and which court case are you referring to?

Of course you probably won't give a full answer to any of these questions because your style is to make random statements, fail to provide evidence, and bluster on and on.  

a uk remoan took a case in belgium over rights some months back and lost under eu law......

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

a uk remoan took a case in belgium over rights some months back and lost under eu law......

Please be specific with the case.

I would like to see what the claim was and what the ruling was.  Why?

Because I suspect that the ruling of the court will prove that the UK Parliament is sovereign and that EU courts are not dictating law to the UK.

Just now, manxman1980 said:

Please be specific with the case.

I would like to see what the claim was and what the ruling was.  Why?

Because I suspect that the ruling of the court will prove that the UK Parliament is sovereign and that EU courts are not dictating law to the UK.

it was a belgium court.......look it up.......posted the link at the time.......

#busy

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

So am I and trawling back through all your nonsensical posts is not some I have time to do.

:rolleyes:

well run along and see the deemster........tell him your taking the eu to court over the loss of "your rights"......

let us know how you get on.......we won't laugh too much at the outcome or you.......

:lol:

6 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Not that complicated.  As I said I was in the UK and eligible to vote in the referendum in 2016 (and several General Elections before then).

I was initially opposed to the EU after moving from the Isle of Man to the UK, however,  I started to see the benefits of membership.

At the same time my work made me look much more closely at the UK law and European Union Directives and regulations.   What I learnt was that the UK politicians would spin the truth and blame the EU for anything unpopular.  

The UK media would swallow this whole and spit it out as truth. 

So when the time came to vote I decided that remaining a member of the EU had far more appeal than leaving and losing a number of rights which are important to me and my family.  In particular the right to freedom of movement.

I think the EU would benefit from reform and that the UK should have been central to that process.

Unless I'm missing something (and I haven't read all of what's in this particular blog) I thought Freedom of Movement was covered by Article 13 of the Universal Declaration?

17 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Unless I'm missing something (and I haven't read all of what's in this particular blog) I thought Freedom of Movement was covered by Article 13 of the Universal Declaration?

The freedom of movement covered by Article 13 of the Universal Declaration relates to freedom to move within your country and freedom to return to your own country if you leave. The freedom of movement in EU terms relates to EU citizens being able to move freely, work freely and live freely within any EU member state.

24 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

The freedom of movement covered by Article 13 of the Universal Declaration relates to freedom to move within your country and freedom to return to your own country if you leave. The freedom of movement in EU terms relates to EU citizens being able to move freely, work freely and live freely within any EU member state.

and what happens if a (former) member state leaves that treaty......

49 minutes ago, woody2 said:

:rolleyes:

well run along and see the deemster........tell him your taking the eu to court over the loss of "your rights"......

let us know how you get on.......we won't laugh too much at the outcome or you.......

:lol:

Okay, so you have nothing then?

I would not take the EU to court over this because it is not the EU that is responsible. 

remoan #projectfear proved wrong again.....

"bj was involved in sham negotiations"........he wasn't....

"eu would never reopen the withdrawal agreement".......they did.......

"ireland will never agree to remove the backstop".......they did.......

and they wonder why people don't believe them.......