So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

yes.......

Not sure to be honest, I'm not privy to the details of the deal and I can't find it actually published anywhere. I was merely highlighting the difference of the meaning of freedom of movement between article 13 of the Universal Declaration and the EU term.

29 minutes ago, woody2 said:

remoan #projectfear proved wrong again.....

"bj was involved in sham negotiations"........he wasn't....

"eu would never reopen the withdrawal agreement".......they did.......

"ireland will never agree to remove the backstop".......they did.......

and they wonder why people don't believe them.......

Johnson has just put lipstick on a pig as far as I can tell.

Once again the DUP will not support it.  Some members of the ERG have said they will follow the DUP when voting on the agreement on Saturday. 

I think Johnson has a 'trick' up his sleeve in relation to the Benn Act and that is why he remains confident that the UK will leave the EU on the 31st October. 

The trick, I suspect, will be some legal technicality but his hope is that once we pass 11pm on the 31st October it will not matter and he will.be praised by everyone for delivering Brexit.

17 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Not sure to be honest, I'm not privy to the details of the deal and I can't find it actually published anywhere. I was merely highlighting the difference of the meaning of freedom of movement between article 13 of the Universal Declaration and the EU term.

its online......

EHEpNO6WoAEABxL.jpeg.517273aa25e269f9558ef61e756621c3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Johnson has just put lipstick on a pig as far as I can tell.

Once again the DUP will not support it.  Some members of the ERG have said they will follow the DUP when voting on the agreement on Saturday. 

I think Johnson has a 'trick' up his sleeve in relation to the Benn Act and that is why he remains confident that the UK will leave the EU on the 31st October. 

The trick, I suspect, will be some legal technicality but his hope is that once we pass 11pm on the 31st October it will not matter and he will.be praised by everyone for delivering Brexit.

junker said no extention......

6 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Yet the case you cite was in a Belgian court and not an EU court according to your earlier post.  

Time to put up or shut up Woody

what are you going on about......:rolleyes:

you don't have any personal rights.........if you did, it wouldn't matter if a member left a treaty.........because you would still have your personal rights.......

The EU are mad keen for this deal - United Ireland in all but name, every penny of the 39 billion. It’s much worse for the U.K. than the David Davis no-plan or Theresa May’s capitulation - so who do the quitters blame now? Or can de Pfeffer-Johnson trick them into thinking the U.K. hasn’t been shafted?

Edited by Freggyragh