So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Just now, manxman1980 said:

EU have stated that they will grant an extension if requested.

Over to Boris now to unveil whatever trick he has up his sleeve to sidestep the Benn Act.

:rolleyes:

learn to read........

31 minutes ago, woody2 said:

ouch......

bj..... “i will not negotiate a delay with the eu and neither does the law compel me to do so.”

bet miller is already crying outside the courts to let her in........

:lol:

45 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Might already have been posted but I agree with Theresa

The Maybot's deal was less damaging than the Johnson effort. Apparently with the clock ticking down Johnson ended up having to make concessions to the EU he had promised to avoid. But what else can you expect from a greased piglet?

This worries me because he's been funded to deliver the hardest brexit he can...

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The Maybot's deal was less damaging than the Johnson effort. Apparently with the clock ticking down Johnson ended up having to make concessions to the EU he had promised to avoid. But what else can you expect from a greased piglet?

This worries me because he's been funded to deliver the hardest brexit he can...

#fakenews

17 minutes ago, woody2 said:

no they haven't and it's not up to the eu........madron has just said no......

But senior EU officials said it was clear during the discussions among the leaders at a summit on Thursday that “they would grant an extension”. “Even [the French president Emmanuel] Macron in the room didn’t suggest otherwise,” the source said.

49 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

But senior EU officials said it was clear during the discussions among the leaders at a summit on Thursday that “they would grant an extension”. “Even [the French president Emmanuel] Macron in the room didn’t suggest otherwise,” the source said.

and junker said no......but it's not up to the eu......

the mood has changed in the eu and the 27 and the remoans have got it wrong again.......just as the got it wrong over bj getting a deal or it passing hence the let(eu)win amendment......

the benn bill isn't worth the paper it's written on if the 27 don't agree.....

a technical extension may happen but that may give time for a ge....

43 minutes ago, woody2 said:

and junker said no......but it's not up to the eu......

Excuse me Captain Chaff but that's just more Brexshit lies.

The reality:

"Junker never said there would be no extension. He said there would be no need for one if the UK parliament passed the deal."

Your translation may suit your stupid Brexit but it's only going to fool the hard of thinking....

@woody2

I have no doubt that Brexit will happen.  The two major parties are supportive of it.

The question is what form it will take and realistically that is the question dividing parliament.

The Conservatives are on the verge of destroying the Union. We already know about the SNP and that Scotland voted in favour of remaining but now the Tories have managed to piss of the DUP.  Ironically whilst doing so have managed to push Northern Ireland into a closer bond with Ireland and the EU. 

How long will the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland survive as an entity after Exit Day?

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Excuse me Captain Chaff but that's just more Brexshit lies.

The reality:

"Junker never said there would be no extension. He said there would be no need for one if the UK parliament passed the deal."

Your translation may suit your stupid Brexit but it's only going to fool the hard of thinking....

#pkfakenews

he didn't say that.....

"If we have a deal we have a deal. And there is no need for any kind of prolongation. That's not only the British view that's my view too."

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@woody2

I have no doubt that Brexit will happen.  The two major parties are supportive of it.

The question is what form it will take and realistically that is the question dividing parliament.

The Conservatives are on the verge of destroying the Union. We already know about the SNP and that Scotland voted in favour of remaining but now the Tories have managed to piss of the DUP.  Ironically whilst doing so have managed to push Northern Ireland into a closer bond with Ireland and the EU. 

How long will the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland survive as an entity after Exit Day?

that process was started by blair it has zero to do with exit.....

snp and dup are playing to there supporters.......it's got nothing to do with ukexit........