So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

He has form for deploying his children in political situations. 

Bb,

I do not agree with either the politics of people such as Corbyn, McDonnell, Swinson or Sturgeon etc. or their 'deployment' of their kids in support of their politics.

But, I absolutely support their right to do so without threat of violence or intimidation towards them or their kids. Neither do I feel the need to add caveats to my statement.

Where exactly, without caveat, do you stand on JRM's or any similar person's right to do the same?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, woolley said:

A lot of money to be made by investing contrary to "experts".

And government "experts" will have an indoctrinated EU bias that they have been fed for their entire careers. They tell civil servants and politicians what they expect to hear. Economy will be fine.

Dear me. Your posts are more and more looking like they've been cut and pasted from the Daily Wail. Which I noticed today was once again running down one of the institutions that holds up our democracy. Strange but true there was no mention that the delay was caused by the fact our current PM is simply not fit to serve due to being completely amoral and untrustworthy. Funny that...

But you really DO see EU Fifth Columnists everywhere without a shred of evidence. I know of three people working at Westminster who would think you are an idiot for your outlandish claims. Especially the one who works in the HoC library because everything they produce has to be squeaky clean because it will be studied and twisted if possible by the rabid right wing UK press, which is to say pretty much all of it. I mean, who do you think "indoctrinates" all of these experts?

Laughable!

29 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

I do not agree with either the politics of people such as Corbyn, McDonnell, Swinson or Sturgeon etc. or their 'deployment' of their kids in support of their politics.

But, I absolutely support their right to do so without threat of violence or intimidation towards them or their kids. Neither do I feel the need to add caveats to my statement.

Where exactly, without caveat, do you stand on JRM's or any similar person's right to do the same?

The fact remains that JRM knew it would be something of a scrimmage. Yet he still took his kid along.

So he's either spectacularly stupid or, which I suspect, he wanted it to go the way it did to make a point about the great unwashed.

After all, he has previous.

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The fact remains that JRM knew it would be something of a scrimmage. Yet he still took his kid along.

So he's either spectacularly stupid or, which I suspect, he wanted it to go the way it did to make a point about the great unwashed.

So, given that, where do you stand, without caveat, as to whether he or his kids should be threatened?

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

how about the other mp's attacked by the anti democratic eu thugs including #prayfordiane.......

:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

So, given that, where do you stand, without caveat, as to whether he or his kids should be threatened?

Any responsible parent wouldn't put their child at that kind of risk.

But if the child was specifically threatened then that's grounds for arrest.

So were any arrests made?

14 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Any responsible parent wouldn't put their child at that kind of risk.

But if the child was specifically threatened then that's grounds for arrest.

So were any arrests made?

Given all that, my question was, where do YOU stand on the threat to him and his kids?

I am unequivocal in my opinion - THERE SHOULD NOT BE A RISK IN THE FIRST PLACE - THAT'S WHAT DEMOCRACY MEANS - where do you stand?

I deplore the politics of Corbyn, McDonnell, Swinson, Sturgeon etc. - But I absolutely respect and would defend their right to attend / leave Parliament, with or without their kids, in absolute safety and without harassment. I do not need to think about or complicate that statement or add caveats.

I am for democracy, even when it yields results I do not like. What about you, do you have any difficulty agreeing with that? Do you feel the need to qualify your support?

Edited by Manximus Aururaneus

shame she didn't listen to herself.......

Merkel says German multiculturalism has failed

Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democrats (CDU), Merkel said allowing people of different cultural backgrounds to live side by side without integrating had not worked in a country that is home to some four million Muslims.

“This (multicultural) approach has failed, utterly failed,” Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, south of Berlin.

new head of the eu.......

In a weekend newspaper interivew, her Labor Minister Ursula von der Leyen (CDU) raised the possibility of lowering barriers to entry for some foreign workers in order to fight the lack of skilled workers in Europe’s largest economy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

shame she didn't listen to herself.......

Merkel says German multiculturalism has failed

Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democrats (CDU), Merkel said allowing people of different cultural backgrounds to live side by side without integrating had not worked in a country that is home to some four million Muslims.

“This (multicultural) approach has failed, utterly failed,” Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, south of Berlin.

new head of the eu.......

In a weekend newspaper interivew, her Labor Minister Ursula von der Leyen (CDU) raised the possibility of lowering barriers to entry for some foreign workers in order to fight the lack of skilled workers in Europe’s largest economy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016

What's the relevance of a nine year old news story to this thread?