So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, woolley said:

Based on that (and I object to having to download and watch a 30 second ad video from those chiselling bastards at Sky) and other shots I've seen elsewhere, I would suggest about the capacity of two major stadia, so let's be generous and say between 200,000 and 300,000. It is quite densely packed in the centre, but not at the margins. I would have loved to talk to some of them to see what sort of grasp of the issues they have.

Well that nice International Trade Negotiator was there.

But, of course, you wouldn't believe a word he said because it doesn't match your narrative. You would just hang a label on it like "Project Fear" or some such nonsense and then act as though all the unpleasant facts he informed you of have been dealt with.

Great things labels when you have no counter arguments.

But never mind, I've known all along you will get your totally unnecessary and stupid brexit eventually....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

No one can actually say with any certainty how many turned out but it was certainly more than the photo in your post suggests. The following video from Sky News gives a good aerial overview https://news.sky.com/video/london-streets-backed-with-brexit-protesters-11839368

i do...... and its 1880's photo.......

48 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

As mojo stated, my point was to show that more people turned up than you were suggesting.  You are being selective with the information and evidence you believe.

i said less than 1/10th of what they claimed......i stick by that......

do you really believe that was a million+........

30 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I had you somewhere between conscientious objector and business man.  :lol:

So I now see that the cabinet are split over whether the next steps should be a general election or continuing to put the withdrawal bill before Parliament.  It is being reported that the unelected bureaucrat, Dominic Cummings, is the one really pushing for a GE.

I am also surprised that Labour are suddenly keen on a GE again.  Unless they replace Corbyn beforehand I can only see them suffering major losses unless, and this is a big unless, that a GE takes place after the withdrawal bill has been passed.  

#fakenews.......

labours don't want a ge.......for a start they are £650k in the red......

31 minutes ago, woody2 said:

i do...... and its 1880's photo.......

Don't really care whose photo it is (who 1880?), that isn't the point.

Come on then, if you do know, how many (exact number please) people were there? I reckon at somewhere between 250,000 and 500,000 (certainly not a million) but its pure guesswork. Really interested to know how you know exactly how many were there?